Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Mandley Moves to the South and My Exile Speakers Get Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Just for fun, I measured the Rev-11, its basket OD is 10-1/8.
    What a rip off
    -Jake

David.....by any chance when you were a designer/draftsman - did you happen to work for an English owned company that had bought out a Florida company called S & H Fabrication & Engineering that was moved to Detroit?

I did the same work in Sanford, Fl.

don't get on her much now, but dam, why do these audio conversations always turn into a Wakeworld pissing contest. Guy asks a simple question--answer the simple frickin question with a simple fricken answer, is it so hard to do?
    Last edited by moombadaze; 04-20-2016 at 08:26 AM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

wow Daze... dropping the f-bomb so early

ok.. so here's the answer to the f'n question...

russell, always buy your vaseline from Walmart. they have perfected the right base of petroleum jelly to fillers to ensure you never know you're getting screwed by the supposed always lowest price
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    wow Daze... dropping the f-bomb so early

ok.. so here's the answer to the f'n question...

russell, always buy your vaseline from Walmart. they have perfected the right base of petroleum jelly to fillers to ensure you never know you're getting screwed by the supposed always lowest price
    sorry about those f-bombs, corrected it a little, guess I am just tired of the size comparisons these always turn into
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by mazzyel2162 View Post
    David.....by any chance when you were a designer/draftsman - did you happen to work for an English owned company that had bought out a Florida company called S & H Fabrication & Engineering that was moved to Detroit?
    I did the same work in Sanford, Fl.
    Nope. Different firm in Dayton, Ohio. Fresh out of high school. I was a draftsman, not yet a designer.

Isaacs on east fourth Street?

Quote Originally Posted by mazzyel2162 View Post
    Isaacs on east fourth Street?
    Been gone from Dayton for a very long time. I only go back for Marion's pizza, the best! PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    sorry about those f-bombs, corrected it a little, guess I am just tired of the size comparisons these always turn into
    do agree with you. let the manufacturers call a speaker, amp, widget- whatever you want. let the consumer make the decision and do the research. it's all over the audio industry with products showing different specs than they actually put out and all parties sell them.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    do agree with you. let the manufacturers call a speaker, amp, widget- whatever you want. let the consumer make the decision and do the research. it's all over the audio industry with products showing different specs than they actually put out and all parties sell them.
    The consumer is doing the research, right here in this this thread. The issue is when the manufacture reps want to dispute facts that dont shine a favorable light on their product. They want to continue the deception and feel the need to make it personal, rather than stick to the discussion of products and facts.

How would the reaction be on this very forum, if Moomba's 22ft boat was really 19.5ft. it was found that their 3000 lb top tier ballast was really closer to 1800. The engine HP was 100 less than advertised. Their advertised 20 oz carpet was 16 oz, composite stringers were wood.

Take your pick? Would you as owner still be happy or content to know you paid for something you didnt get? I wouldnt think so.