Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Mandley Moves to the South and My Exile Speakers Get Stolen

It did get nuked as will others. If you want to see pics of other brands of boats, go to that brand's website, their Owner's forum and/or Wakeworld. Folks that own other brands are welcome to participate here as many have owned a Skiers Choice product and hopefully will come back to the franchise. Posting pics of competitive brands isn't tolerated on other forums and the same practice will be followed here.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    It did get nuked as will others. If you want to see pics of other brands of boats, go to that brand's website, their Owner's forum and/or Wakeworld. Folks that own other brands are welcome to participate here as many have owned a Skiers Choice product and hopefully will come back to the franchise. Posting pics of competitive brands isn't tolerated on other forums and the same practice will be followed here.
    I know it's all SC but this is the moomba forum. Maybe we X the supra pics also? ��
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Hmmm. I think they will allow you to post Cadillac pics on the Chevy forum. Besides, this one is kind of the default forum for both as guys move back and forth between the two.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

When in doubt, refer to the forum guidelines.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD