Default Z5 cargo rack with all mounting clamps

I have a Z-5 cargo rack I took off my 2008 xlv, stored mostly indoors, top is in great shape and I have all the mounting clamps. I live in North Alabama but would travel a little ways to meet, trying to avoid shipping thru frieght. will email or text photos.

$1100.00

Thanks Matt

Do you have any pics of it on your boat? Thanks

If you are simply looking for examples ......

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thank you Michael78 for posting the pictures, mine came off a Gravity Games XLV like the white one.

Thanks Matt

So far I am unsure if I like my Z5. The concept is awesome and since I am only 8 minutes to the water I don't need to worry about it. However I park in the garage and have to remove it to fold the tower. So far that is my only complaint! Good deal on this one. GLWS.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Thanks sivs1's , yea i keep my boat in the garage to, its not bad doing that to put it in, but around here we have allot of low bridges that i have to drop the tower and disconnecting and lowering tower 4 or 5 times is getting old.

Thanks Matt

Hi Matt,
    You've got a pm

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    So far I am unsure if I like my Z5. The concept is awesome and since I am only 8 minutes to the water I don't need to worry about it. However I park in the garage and have to remove it to fold the tower. So far that is my only complaint! Good deal on this one. GLWS.
    Didn't you have your house custom built? Why wouldn't you have done your garage so you could park the boat in it with the tower up?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Didn't you have your house custom built? Why wouldn't you have done your garage so you could park the boat in it with the tower up?
    We did, but only 8 foot door. Can raise tower once in. Going to try to fold tower by keeping Z5 attached at two points to see if it will pivot through.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig