Thread: Ballast leak!

Default Ballast leak!

Took the boat out this past weekend and check everything making sure it ran good before the good weather gets here and I turned the ballast on at the main handle and had a major leak right at it. Makes me think it wasn't drained properly when I took it to get it winterized. I say that because all my bags were still hooked up. Just a thought that crossed my mind. Check it out and see if you've had this problem or changed this piece out. It's even with the red handle on the opposite side. Looks like about 3/4"-1" long
    image.jpg

2006 Möbius LSV

2006 Möbius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by CMAC21 View Post
    Took the boat out this past weekend and check everything making sure it ran good before the good weather gets here and I turned the ballast on at the main handle and had a major leak right at it. Makes me think it wasn't drained properly when I took it to get it winterized. I say that because all my bags were still hooked up. Just a thought that crossed my mind. Check it out and see if you've had this problem or changed this piece out. It's even with the red handle on the opposite side. Looks like about 3/4"-1" long
    image.jpg

2006 Möbius LSV
    Looks like your ball valve is cracked, you can get a replacement at any hard ware store for around $10
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by CMAC21 View Post
    image.jpg

2006 Möbius LSV
    Looks like your ball valve is cracked, you can get a replacement at any hard ware store for around $10
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Awesome. I appreciate it David

2006 Möbius LSV