Default Adding switch for IBS issue

Hey guys, today while wiring my IBS switch I ran into some trouble Im hoping someone will have an easy answer to. I have 2 ballast switches, one rear from factory and one front which is a new install. Im now using 2 sprinkler valves and the stock rule 2000 for fill, stock drain pump for rear and a tsunami 800 for front drain. Now for the problems:
    Im using the aerator style switch pigtail from WM and should be wired as follows

When wired this way, the drain pump fires up when in the fill position and fill fires up in drain position. Easy fix I thought and switched the drain wiring for fill wiring. Now the pumps and sprinkler valves work as they should, but when the switch is in the neutral position the fill led light stays on. Below is a pic of how it is currently wired

Any ideas? Im at a loss on this one. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI
    Gravity 1 Ballast with IBS

Way too complicated of a wiring diag.

wire the pump and gate negatives to a known ground source, either the battery or helm ground BUS.

#2 is fused B+

#3 switched B+ to fill pump

#1 switched B+ to drain pump

#7 ground for light

Default Adding switch for IBS issue

I agree with MLA with only one addition. Wire the positive side of your sprinkler valve to the positive side of your fill pump like you already did.

The Wakemaker's diagram is definately wrong. Your's is on the right track.

If you wanted to keep your wiring as is, then you would have to swap your battery feeds. B+ needs to go to terminal #2, and B- needs to go to terminal #5.
    Last edited by jstenger; 04-04-2016 at 09:42 AM.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Awesome. Thanks MLA and Joe. I will swap that around and give it a try. I researched dpdt carling switch wiring this morning and found out what you guys described but had a hard time believing it. I guess what Im trying to say is I just didnt think the WM diagram would be that far off. I guess Ill send WM an email about this so no one else uses the diagram in the future. Thanks again, Ill report back on my progress
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI

Not saying the other 2 diagrams will or wont work, but I use the schematic i posted, regularly. I use the same 7 pin switch for reversible and aerator pumps. The LEDs will light when when the switch is on.

Update: Today I rewired the switch as per jstenger and MLA. I swapped tbe battery feed and battery ground wires as suggested and left the rest the same as it was. Problem solved, all is good now and everthing is working as it should. Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI