Threaded View

I have 2015 MOJO with flow 1.0 (manual) and I have went 2 seasons now thinking about upgrading to Evo Tabs, GSA, Waveland etc. For me it the ease of switching side since half of our family are regular and half goofy. I only have the 3 pump system so changing side is a 10-15 minute change. Not a big deal but it would nice to not have to move lead also.

I think it would be nice to use "Go Home" mode when full and need to get to the dock whiteout having to dump ballast just to refill later.

However, cost and length of time keeping this current boat has made me hesitate. Spend $4k on tabs or invest $4k into an upgrade. Also, to mimic what MJH says, will it make the wave "better"? That I don't know and would hate to spend the $ and have the same results.

All that being said. I would use a suck gate over flow 1.0 or upgrade to automated tabs like flow 2 or gsa. Flow 1 came with my boat but using my buddies suck gate was actually better. You can place the gate where you want for boat depth and not stuck to 1 location on the hull.
    Last edited by Holdmybeer; 03-23-2023 at 11:40 AM.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow