Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Wakelife.co steel shot ballast

Wakelife.co is has 20% off for blackfriday. Anyone use their steel shot ballast bags? Looks like a pretty good price with the discount and free shipping but wondering about quality compared to other brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Helix
    1989 MasterCraft Prostar (sold)

might ask leadwakes if they will match the price. they aren't too far off when they do their buy 10 pay for 9 promotion.

we have 800lbs of leadwakes and so far quality of the bags is great. just be prepped that shipping is slow as $hit. it'll show picked up by usps but it'll still be 2 weeks before you see it. I don't think 50lb bags of lead are what the usps thought they would be shipping
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

That is a good deal. If you buy the 500# package, the checkout price was $432.00 (includes shipping).
    Never bought anything from that company, never really noticed them.

leadwake was $567.00 for 500#
    pop-products was $468.00 for 520#
    2018 Supra SL400

Good luck ever seeing the order.

I placed an order with these guys back when I bought my boat. After 2 months of receiving no product I had to contact them multiple times to cancel the order and get a refund.
    I’m a patient guy, I don’t like to give negativity. But I’d pay the extra few bucks to go through a more reputable place. I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    Good luck ever seeing the order.

I placed an order with these guys back when I bought my boat. After 2 months of receiving no product I had to contact them multiple times to cancel the order and get a refund.
    I’m a patient guy, I don’t like to give negativity. But I’d pay the extra few bucks to go through a more reputable place. I will be.

Yikes . . . . good feedback.
    2018 Supra SL400

Yes good feedback! Wakelife does have some reviews on their site but none very recent.

Prop products was not on my radar but I see them now. Pretty close in price to wakelife. Anyone have experience with the quality on prop products - Comparable to leadwwake?

2020 Moomba Helix

Got a link to prop products? I can’t find find them.

Here’s the link to prop products:

https://pop-products.com/

2020 Moomba Helix

Although pop products are the cheapest wake bags on the market, the bags are vinyl and don’t like too much handling/moving.

The bags have a reputation of coming apart.

The codura 1000D material and seat belt webbing handles are far superior and worth the added cost from the other makers.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I ordered from Wakelife Oct 26th, got a tracking number Nov 10th but it shows that it has not been picked up. I emailed them this morning about the order and the deal they are running now. They have already applied the discount to my card and claim to get to the bottom off the shipping issue today.

2005 Tige 22v