Default Bow Speakers Not Working

Got my new stereo installed the other day I got a problem. I have 3 main areas for my speakers, the helm, the tower, and the bow. Problem is I can only run 2 out of 3 work. I can get the bow to work if I remove the red and white cords and place them the bow white and red inputs, but i want both of them to play. Any ideas?
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Might be helpful to draw and upload a diagram of your setup. Lots of good help on here. They can get you running right.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Are you referencing RCA cords when you say red/white?

How many RCA's are running from the head unit to the amps? How many amps do you have? Which speakers are tied into them? Which amps?

It sounds like it my be a simple flip of a switch on the amp (depending on the amp) or you need to take a single RCA and split it so you feed each amp channel.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Are you referencing RCA cords when you say red/white?

How many RCA's are running from the head unit to the amps? How many amps do you have? Which speakers are tied into them? Which amps?

It sounds like it my be a simple flip of a switch on the amp (depending on the amp) or you need to take a single RCA and split it so you feed each amp channel.
    Have a total of 2 RCA consisting of 2 white and 2 red. Tower speakers are on one amp while the bow and lounge speakers are on the other. So I have a choice of running 2/3. Cant get a picture to upload but here is the link to it

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1pexPKen6wY7Rs8Y9bhhgmhzj9IN5sHjQznqeaeRbr_I/edit?usp=sharing
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

2 possibilities from what I'm seeing ....

1. There may be a switch on the amp to sum the channels. Allowing both lounge and bow to be fed from single RCA (red/white)

2. If the amp does not have that feature, you will need to split the RCA line with 2 of the below so you can feed both inputs ...

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_i...q8RRoCh5Xw_wcB

wow, thats big
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

If I remember right it is a kicker amp. I believe they worked before I changed the headunit.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

connect your rca inputs to the inputs labeled AMP 1 on the amp. then make sure the button labeled FADER is in the OUT position. try that and let us know if it solves it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    connect your rca inputs to the inputs labeled AMP 1 on the amp. then make sure the button labeled FADER is in the OUT position. try that and let us know if it solves it.
    Next time i'm around boat I will try!
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Default Bow Speakers Not Working

It worked thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Good to hear
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com