Default Building Amp board for Craz,help!

I am going to build my own system for my Craz which arrives in a month. I have reviewed the forums but can not find out what size board I need. Can any one help with this? Thanks

Would depend on your amp selection, right?

Will need to be as big as what you plan on putting on it ... fuses, breakers, battery selector switch, voltage gauges, etc. Each does it a little different

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 03-26-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

What stereo options did you order? What gear are you using?

2016 Moomba Mojo

I realize it depends on what I am putting on it but I know there are certain mounting points ("studs") that I need to fasten it to.

Default Building Amp board for Craz,help!

The mounting area is pretty wide. I do not have measurements but in the below pic you can see the wide standoffs on each end of the amp rack.

If the boat was ordered with an amp (if you have bow speakers I think you have amp) then a pretty good size board will come with the boat.

2016 Moomba Mojo

As stated above, it all depends on what equipment you are putting on it. I personally ordered a stock amp rack thru my dealer since it would be a direct fit, come carpeted, and be a blank slate. I only installed two amps and a dual bank charger. Holes were drilled behind the amps, and the amps were spaced out about 3/4" so that all the speaker wires and RCA's would be out of site. For refference, here is how it turned out.

Last edited by jstenger; 03-26-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Thanks to the last two posts! Very helpful. I did not order the front speakers as I wanted to select my own amps. I will check into ordering a stock amp rack, I wasnt aware that I could do that. Both your installs look great and give me some ideas. Joe, my wife was born in Vicksburg! Her father taught at the High School there and coached. We moved to Denver in 1975 but still go back to Michigan to visit. Small world!
    Dave

just take some measurements of the size you want and then buy a sheet of HDPE and cut it to size

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Hi DRHRSH, can you let me know how you made out with your AMP Board for 2016 Craz. I am in same position and just picked up tower speakers + amp and bow speakers + amp. My Craz is in storage but I do not believe it came with an AMP board. I would like to know if you where able to order one and how much was it? Or did you decide to build your own. Thanks Ken