Default Craz Subwoofer/ amp wiring questions.

Hey fellas I picked up a couple lightly used stereo components over the past year as I stumbled on good deals. Although I've done a number of stereo installs over the years, it's been at least a decade since I've wired up a sub. Being used, the amp came in the box with a birth sheet but no manual and I can't for the life of me find the manual online.

What I have is kicker EX 1000.1 d class amp and a JL 12w6v2 D4 sub that is rated for 600rms@ 4 ohms. Dual voice coil.

Looking at the amp, I've got no idea how to wire it to produce a 4 ohm load. It has two + terminals and two - terminals. I'm sure it's simple, but I could really use some guidance here. I'll attach a couple pics so you guys can see what I'm dealing with.
    uploadfromtaptalk1458420549260.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458420581457.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Looking at the amp, I've got no idea how to wire it to produce a 4 ohm load.
    The woofer is your load not the amp. Having said that. The 2 sets of terminals on the amp are connected internally, so connect your sub wires to whichever + and - you want. Now to your load and the woofer's coils. Since you have a dual 4 ohm woofer, it can only be wired to 2 ohm or 8 ohm.

Awesome, thank you! So if I were to hook it to the woofer the way it is set up now. Would it be 2 ohm or 8 ohm?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

That should be 2 ohm