Default IBS/Locker Sac Plumbing

Whats the best way to plumb an IBS sac and A locker sac together with one reversible pump? Pump fill/drain to locker and vent on IBS? or each with individual vents and a TEE with valves and fill/drain lines to each bag?

Also if anyone has an IBS they want to get rid of or hears of one please let me know!
    2005 Outback LSV-Assault 325

Quote Originally Posted by aggietb View Post
    Whats the best way to plumb an IBS sac and A locker sac together with one reversible pump? Pump fill/drain to locker and vent on IBS? or each with individual vents and a TEE with valves and fill/drain lines to each bag?

Also if anyone has an IBS they want to get rid of or hears of one please let me know!
    I have a pump filling/draining my center sac which then vents to my IBS and the IBS vents to the through hull. Has worked just fine with no problems.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

How do y'all vent the center sac to the IBS? Do you have to cut a hole in the floor up front to run the hose? I'm don't see how to run the hose out of the center locker.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Good question, I didn't think about that when I originally was thinking about this. And Mike they both drain nice and flat no problems with this set up? I figured this would be easier cause I don't really ever see us filling up the bow sac without the locker sac full. I do run only the locker bag full though when I have my GF/sister/Etc. wakeboarding which I don't see being a problem to do this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan View Post
    How do y'all vent the center sac to the IBS? Do you have to cut a hole in the floor up front to run the hose? I'm don't see how to run the hose out of the center locker.
    My center sac already had a vent line that came above the floor, so I just took that line and attached it to the IBS. Then I attached a new vent line to the IBS.

Quote Originally Posted by aggietb View Post
    And Mike they both drain nice and flat no problems with this set up?
    I also added a check valve which allows both the IBS and the center sac to drain completely.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

I followed Joe's design (https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....allast-Upgrade ...starting at post #10) with the only difference being that he was using separate drain/fill pumps and I have reversible.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Thanks, that's what I figured would be the easiest set up.

Good to know. Thinking about doing this as well and changing the factory sprinkler/aerator with a reversible when adding the IBS. Can't seem to find the thread but believe others who have changed pump types have had to cut off the factory scupper intake as well. Can anyone confirm?
    Grant
    2006 Moomba Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by gbh424 View Post
    Good to know. Thinking about doing this as well and changing the factory sprinkler/aerator with a reversible when adding the IBS. Can't seem to find the thread but believe others who have changed pump types have had to cut off the factory scupper intake as well. Can anyone confirm?
    Check out Joe's thread (https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....allast-Upgrade), I think it covers that as well.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

I also just started a separate thread showing how I did it:
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....er-locker-helm
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold