Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2015/16 Mojo in Seattle area?

Does anyone own, or know somebody who owns a 2015 or 2016 Mojo in the Seatlle area? I have been talking to Cory at Evolution Covers and he doesn't have a template for the new Mojo's. If he can find someone in the area that has a Mojo he can make a template for the cover. If anyone can help out that would be awesome! Thanks in advanced.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
    Does anyone own, or know somebody who owns a 2015 or 2016 Mojo in the Seatlle area? I have been talking to Cory at Evolution Covers and he doesn't have a template for the new Mojo's. If he can find someone in the area that has a Mojo he can make a template for the cover. If anyone can help out that would be awesome! Thanks in advanced.
    Cory mentioned talking to you this AM when I spoke to him.

There is a new dealer up there I heard, might call them, if they have one in Stock Cory can measure it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Cory mentioned talking to you this AM when I spoke to him.

There is a new dealer up there I heard, might call them, if they have one in Stock Cory can measure it.
    Thanks Mike. Do you have any specifics on the dealership? I'm not familiar with that area.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Thanks Mike. Do you have any specifics on the dealership? I'm not familiar with that area.
    Nope none yet, Cory just told me today someone took Supra on, so I would assume that's Moomba as well, but I will look into it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The only dealer that I can find is Northwest Inboards in Issaquah, WA. Could that be it?
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

The only dealer that I can find is Northwest Inboards in Issaquah, WA. Could that be it?
    Based on their webpage http://www.nwinboards.com/ they have a 2016 Mojo in stock. I am actually in Redmond (just up the Lake (Sammamish) from them for the next two days. Not sure I can get away from work to head down there but I can try, just let me know if I can help.
    2008 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Based on their webpage http://www.nwinboards.com/ they have a 2016 Mojo in stock. I am actually in Redmond (just up the Lake (Sammamish) from them for the next two days. Not sure I can get away from work to head down there but I can try, just let me know if I can help.
    Thanks, I think what Cory wants is to find a 2015/2016 in the area that he can make a template from. I will try to talk to Cory today and see if that is close to him.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Bump...does anyone else know of a 15/16 Mojo in the Seattle area? Cory has been awesome with trying to help me out.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

I wanted to bring this back up with all the new boats showing up. I'm trying to find a boat that Cory can use to make a template for a 15/16 Mojo. If any of you are in the Seattle area or know anyone in the area that has Mojo please let me know! Thanks for the help.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Nw inboards should have a mojo or 2 in stock. Give them a call they might be able to help you out.