Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Cuz there is nothing bad haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Haha. I do appreciate your feedback though, def helped. Do you know how high the highest point is on your Craz when on the trailer, with tower folded? You have aviator tower right?

Aviator tower down it still sits higher than the windshield so it is in the 8'4" to 8'6" range. I just took off the tension cable so it drops fully below the windshield and fits in my 8' garage now. Easy to rebolt if down the road I want to but saved me the hassle of having to store somewhere else. Dealer agreed it was a simple fix and was the logical step if I didn't want have the lift/drop assist which I'm fine without

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My Craz came in last Wednesday, have about 5 hours on it now, finally got in the water today. 72 degrees in NC. Played around w ballast and tabs today surfing. Rode for around 30 seconds 2x w no rope. I was never able to go ropeless w my centurion, so I am making progress. In love w the boat so far, color scheme turned out great, will try to post a few pics when I get a chance. To all of the Craz guys out there w factory ballast, what is your surf setup? For tabs and front and rear ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by zdm751 View Post
    My Craz came in last Wednesday, have about 5 hours on it now, finally got in the water today. 72 degrees in NC. Played around w ballast and tabs today surfing. Rode for around 30 seconds 2x w no rope. I was never able to go ropeless w my centurion, so I am making progress. In love w the boat so far, color scheme turned out great, will try to post a few pics when I get a chance. To all of the Craz guys out there w factory ballast, what is your surf setup? For tabs and front and rear ballast.
    Congrats on the new Craz! We do have a Craz Owners thread in boat owners if you haven't joined into convo's. Also somebody made a suggestions thread of surfing a Craz and I think it's always at the top as a favorite. Hot damn, let's see the new boat
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Congrats on the new Craz! We do have a Craz Owners thread in boat owners if you haven't joined into convo's. Also somebody made a suggestions thread of surfing a Craz and I think it's always at the top as a favorite. Hot damn, let's see the new boat
    All correct. There's a sticky in the general chat called "Autoflow 2.0 settings"

I didn't have enough time prior to the end of the season last year to get my wave dialed in, and I'm still waiting on the weather in WI. I'm hoping to get out to work on the wave in the next 2 weeks...even if I can't ride yet.
    2016 Craz

any problems adding pics from iPhone 6? Can't seem to get them to attach

image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Craz or Mondo? Feedback from anyone with experience with both.

Great color scheme! 🖕🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Here is a couple more pics

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Great color scheme! ����

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I really didn't want white again, so went w black bottom, platinum top deck and sky gray and silver interior. Ordered the non skid flooring as well but Did not come in so I'm just waiting on it to come in now.

Quote Originally Posted by zdm751 View Post
    Thanks, I really didn't want white again, so went w black bottom, platinum top deck and sky gray and silver interior. Ordered the non skid flooring as well but Did not come in so I'm just waiting on it to come in now.
    Sorry if this has been asked... Where are you from? My dealer just posted a pic of this exact boat in Utah. Looks damn good in person also.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)