I am new on here as I sold my 99 outback a while back and purchased a 05 centurion Avalanche. I have worked up a deal w my local dealer on a new 2016 mondo. I love the options, colors, and am working out details of getting a dual axle trailer instead of the single, as I like the look and peace of mind of double. They are selling my 05 Avalanche on consignemment and I have started 2nd guessing if I should go with the mondo or the new Craz. I was drawn to the Mondo because of the look, value, features, and it did not feel like a 20 or 21 ft boat. It feels roomier than my 22 ft Avalanche. But now I have looked into the pricing and with the dual axle trailers and options I want the price is no that much different. So I am looking for anyone's feedback that owns one or has had experience with one or both. I don't want to regret the purchase and wish I would have stayed at the 22 ft length. I love how deep the Craz is but we do tend to be on smaller lakes, some with smaller and shallow coves. We also have to go under bridges that are close on the clearance and the mondo seems like it would have a Lower height on the water w and w o the tower down. Also if anyone has a Craz w the aviator tower, can you post the height on trailer when it is folded. Need to fit in a garage w 8 ft door, but I am having this built so there may be possibility of getting slightly larger door. Please let me know if you think there is any benefits of either boats besides just size, such as ride quality, wakeboard and wake surf wake, handling, ect. Thanks for any help and direction you guys can help me with.