Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Looking good Mike! I think you made the right choice for surf systems.

I don't remember what GPS system you went with (or I don't remember the thread)? Did you go Nautic Logic or Perfect Pass? I ask because I'm eyeballing Nautic Logic from paddle wheel for simple/low cost GPS option.

Also, are you going to be able to use your ratchet trailer straps or are the tabs going to be in the way? Might have to add additional transom hooks?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post

Also, are you going to be able to use your ratchet trailer straps or are the tabs going to be in the way? Might have to add additional transom hooks?
    Most people relocate the ratchets on the trailer. Also curious to what you end up doing on that.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Looking good Mike! I think you made the right choice for surf systems.

I don't remember what GPS system you went with (or I don't remember the thread)? Did you go Nautic Logic or Perfect Pass? I ask because I'm eyeballing Nautic Logic from paddle wheel for simple/low cost GPS option.

I have the Nautic Logic GPS unit, love it.

For straps I will have to see, it looks like they might squeeze up the sides, the plates are 4-7 inches in from the edges and my straps sit pretty wide on the boat.
    I will add extensions to the trailer if needed, I don't want to pay for any more gel work LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Is the Mojo fairly flat where the hinges are or do the hinges bend slightly so as to follow the curve?
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    Is the Mojo fairly flat where the hinges are or do the hinges bend slightly so as to follow the curve?
    I can answer that for sure Tuesday, but as I recall its pretty flat and smooth.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Picked her up yesterday, gotta say they did an awesome job color matching the boat, they say the Grey is one of the harder colors to color match.

She looks awesome, delivered her in the rain after towing 40 miles, they cave her back spotless and even shines the tires up lol.

Hers the rear view, I don't have the swim deck on her yet, we should be hitting the lake 3/27 next Sunday for her first water test as long as the weather holds.

jstenger the rear isn't completely flat but the hinge points are pretty narrow and don't look to have any extra mounting plate, or modified surface. I will try to get some close up pics.

I think I will need to remove about 3 inches of the bunks now, the Wave Control plate hinges now drag on the bunks slightly, also the plates have a small turn down on the edges and this is resting on my bunks as well. Don't appear to be hurting anything but I just don't like the thought of the hinges for these holding any of the boats weight on the trailer.

Using the straps isn't an issue as the plates are mounted inward of the edge of the boat hull and this allows my straps to clear on the edges.

[COLOR="#696969"]

Default Mojo 2.5 is getting the Wake Makers Wave Control

Looking forward to your review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

like to see them deployed if possible on the trailer
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Re: Mojo 2.5 is getting the Wake Makers Wave Control

Looks cool, looks like the channels are used to pull one side of the boat down and the other raises it..

Oops thought the fins/channels articulated but they're fixed in position, guess that was on the other model..
    Last edited by parrothd; 03-17-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    like to see them deployed if possible on the trailer
    Can't do that, they are GPS controlled, once the boat has stopped moving they interlock as a safety item.
    [COLOR="#696969"]