Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

They quoted me $3999.99 back in January.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

I want to note I removed my wake plate add-on I made last year and ran the boat as intended.
    Based on your impressions thus far, do you think you'll put the A-plate back on, or do you think you'll be happy enough with the wavecontrol goofy that you'll leave it off?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Mojo 2.5 is getting the Wake Makers Wave Control

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Is that before or after the standard "forum 10% discount"? Or is the forum discount not being offered on it? I can't find pricing as they still have the 'backordered' call us verbiage up there.

If I remember correctly, didn't someone get the 20% off on the black Friday deal on the Wave Control? What did the Black Friday price end up being?

EDIT: I found reference to the Black Friday thread where they had it for $3,399 on that sale.
    Trayson, looks like you already found it, but I pulled the trigger on a Wakemakers wave control system on Black Friday/ cyber Monday. I still have not installed it yet (too busy doing winter sports to mess with it, once it finally showed up in mid/ late January). I did get the sale price you mentioned and it looked to be the best deal I was going to find on a system that gives one such control.

Really looking forward to getting it installed and dialed in, but I still have a bit of time before it will be boating friendly weather in my neck of the woods.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Got a little more time on the boat Sunday to dial in the Wave Control system.

We are finding the lowest settings on the plates for the lenco tab is working best, it allows the system to deploy the most. I think in the long term I need to trim my bunks up so they don't extend behind the boat as I am nervous the tabs might be resting on them.

As for the Ballast, we only had 4 people in the boat and the wave had the best push with NO IBS loaded. We ran the 1280s in the V lockers, 500 hard tank and I also have 400 steel shot to level the boat out.

I expect when we run larger crews and we have more rear weight the IBS will be a bigger player, this I would expect to lengthen the wave even more.

Just can't say how nice it is now to just hit the fill on all the bags, let them fill and then push a button for whom ever wants to surf.

Crew is still getting used to it as I sacked the boat and said whos suiting up first. Both the guys asked which side is ready? I said I can push the button for either side lol.

Also end of the day we thought we were done when Steve surfed Regular, and then Ally jumped on from Brian boat and wanted to surf and shes goofy, so just hit the goofy button and off we went. Just can't express how legit that feature is.

I posted most of this video in the May thread but it belongs here as well.

As always ask any questions you like I will try to help, I think we are really getting this system dialed in.

Curtis

Ally

Steven

Little chase Videos

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Tried to send a pm but say mail box is full. Curious if you have pics of the repair needed after removing the manual tabs.