Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas wanted

Default Ideas wanted

I picked up new boat yesterday after 3 long months of waiting! Today was first day on the water with the family. No major issues and wife/ramp was a discussion and not argument!! I have been thinking how I could add some white to exterior of boat. Tahoe is white and interior has a lot of white. One idea was the moomba rally graphic in white and maybe change moomba letters to black. I would like to hear all your ideas!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 Supra SA

What about having a vinyl shop outline the yellow in a white boarder? You could try to plasti dip-white on the moomba decal but I think it will turn out dull looking. I like it the way it is ... but i bias "less is more". You could always change the tahoe

Tinted windshield would be sharp.

Great looking boat! Congrats
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Default Ideas wanted

I would try to get white emblems. White Reg numbers. Powder coat the tower white. Powder coat your speaker cans yellow. Powder coat your board rack yellow. Tint the Windows

👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Default Ideas wanted

P.S Congrats on the new boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I agree with the tint comments. Did it on mine and was a huge difference! I am for white letters on the hull. I have a vinyl cutter and found a cool font to make my moomba in and love it. A vinyl shop will have thousands of options for your style,that would be a cool route.i don't know that I would change color on the tower, the stealth look it has going is pretty badass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

New Tahoe, the boat looks great. Black and yellow don't usually compliment white.
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2015 Moomba Mojo(sold)
    2011 Axis A22
    2006 Honda arx1200
    2006 Moomba Lsv
    2008 Moomba XLV gravity edition

Tinting sounds unanimous and I was thinking about it too. I would have never done white letters! We tried hard to match the yellow. So thanks for that idea. After all the ideas what if I went a different direction and did black moomba letters and black cans?
    2017 Supra SA

Where would you put the black moomba letters with your mail already being black? I do like the idea of black cans. I have chrome ones on mine and they bug me. I vote paint those

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Where would you put the black moomba letters with your mail already being black? I do like the idea of black cans. I have chrome ones on mine and they bug me. I vote paint those

The black on black look is pretty slick looking on cars. The black chrome is still visible but would take the glaring chrome away.
    2017 Supra SA

Ah gotcha. That would look cool