Default Time to start new chapter

Well, the time has come to begin a new chapter in my career. Spent nine great years in my previous company and the time came to part ways, now to see what pans out over the next few weeks.

Ideally I would like it if my Foundation could support me, but unfortunately I still need to work as I'm covering expenses for the foundation, wish it was the other way around.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Good luck, transitions sometimes are great and painless.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Default Time to start new chapter

Ah yes good luck. hope you are able to find something you enjoy more than the last place you worked and pays better as a bonus!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Nine years in one company is a loooong time. I wish you a smooth and painless transition. Personally, I've changed my job three times and I remember that the transition from my 1st job to the 2nd was really hard. Good luck man!