Default Painting Wet Sounds Tower Speakers

Anyone ever paint WS tower speakers? How did it turn out? What did you use. I was thinking of getting these and trying Plastidip first.

http://austin.craigslist.org/bpo/5430850407.html
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo

I have a pair of old pro-60 pods they we plasti-dipped the pod and chrome plastic grill to go on our wrangler. Turned out pretty good for what we have in them.

On the other hand, I have had a few pairs custom painted. I let a body shop down the road do them using automotive 2 stage and the proper additives as they are plastic pods and will expand, contract and flex. Its much like doing a bumper cover on a car.

SEM makes some good products, I would use their bumper coater and plastic adhesion promoter.
    Here is a plastic grill I did on my quad 5 years ago, it started life out blue and has taken a beating and still looks great.uploadfromtaptalk1454860885291.jpg
    -Jake

Color coat works really well
    -Jake

We send ours out for professional paint as these go on very expensive boats and this ensures a paint match and thicker baked paint.
    The plasti-dip looks cheap and doesn't hold up well we found. With paint if they are scratched you can somewhat fix or hide it, Plasti-dip your SOL...