So bare with me guys, I know there are so many threads related to ballast options. I have searched quite a bit to get info and most of what I read up on is in regards to surf weight which I'm not interested in at this point, I want huge wake boarding wake.

I own a 2004 supra launch 22. SSV. The boat comes factory with 600lb center ballast and 250 in each rear corner. I am debating about swapping out the center bag for a fly high 1180lb sac. I may consider swapping the rear corners to the fly high 565 bags but don't know how beneficial they would be for wake boarding only. On a typical day I have at least 5-6 people in the boat sometimes more.

I guess my questions are,

-from what you guys have seen or heard would upgrading the center sac from 600 to 1180 make a significant difference in wake?

-do you think the 565 corners would be neccesary with the upgraded center considering my normal crowd?

-lastly I still have factory ballast system ( sprinkler style fillers), do you think it's necessary to upgrade those If I change bags?

Thanks for any input!