Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm the one that mentioned the authorized dealer and said it with a question mark ....

I referenced earmark bc I've received awesome service from them over the past 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Got some pictures today for those interested. I have not had the panel off since installing in spring of '14 still solid as a rock. I did pull the carpet back on the panel to notch out for the steering cable. From the factory is it over the panel, with the sub there the cable was in more of a bind then I liked.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Looks great! Thanks for posting.
    2017 Supra SA

Do they have a non-powered version? I've been looking all over for an enclosure that is compact and not made of wood. It's a really, really short list.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Do they have a non-powered version? I've been looking all over for an enclosure that is compact and not made of wood. It's a really, really short list.
    Not that I am aware of.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    Got some pictures today for those interested. I have not had the panel off since installing in spring of '14 still solid as a rock. I did pull the carpet back on the panel to notch out for the steering cable. From the factory is it over the panel, with the sub there the cable was in more of a bind then I liked.
    Could you take a picture that shows where it is installed. Im having trouble with perspective? Would this fit in my Craz? Thank you

Your craz will be a touch different. I don't think it will have the hump (white fiberglass with traction pad) like Mcdye's subwoofer is sitting on.

On a craz, it should sit directly on the floor. It will take up a little legroom but should slide straight in; with more ease than it looks like McDye went through.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Default Wet sounds ht-as10 10

This is a mojo but should give you a decent idea of the craz ... and how the hump is no longer there

With the panel removed.

With a large box under the helm.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo