Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Just got my set of 820's in yesterday, time to fill and align the bags and see how they really fit. I got a ton of grief not going with the 1100's but I wanted a bag that would fill the back lockers without crazy pressure as what the 11's would do based on their size. Time will tell but pretty damn stoked to break them in with a week in Lake Powell.
    What brand did you get, what was install like as far as fittings go. I want to upgrade the rears in my Craz but like you do not want 1100 was looking in the 900 lb range . Could you keep me up to date on fit while full,
    Thanks
    2016 Craz

Default Moomba CRAZ Options & Color

Quote Originally Posted by deckwork View Post
    What brand did you get, what was install like as far as fittings go. I want to upgrade the rears in my Craz but like you do not want 1100 was looking in the 900 lb range . Could you keep me up to date on fit while full,
    Thanks
    If you don't mind me asking why not go the 1100? If you don't wish to fill them all the way just set the timer to stop at 800, 900, 943, or wherever you like. My thought would be that it makes sense to get the one that you may possibly upgrade to later along with some panel savers. Much easier to add some time to the timer than to yet again upgrade bags. Seems like most of us on here have done the 1100s and been extremely happy with them. Just my .02

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes I here you about upgrading twice I just don't think it's as easy as not filling all the way because the 1100 is 2 inches wider than the 900 so additional pressure is going to be there and am concerned about the pressure on engine wall. Is there any chance you could get a picture of 1100 full showing the pressure, the 1100 would be easier for me as they are in stock at my local dealer.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

Thanks
    These were the wakemakers 820's. You have to get the fittings also but it's plug and play. Each bag will need 3 plugs and 2 male fittings.

If you don't mind me asking why not go the 1100?
    I'm looking for the most weight and best fit for the Craz and I mainly wakeboard rather then surf. I'm hoping these bags along with the rest of the ballast I will have a very mean wakeboard wake and a decent surf. When I sale the Craz the stock bags will go with it and the new customer can decide what ballast setup they want to run.

By the way it took almost 3 weeks to get the 820's when most everybody has the 11's in stock.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Default Moomba CRAZ Options & Color

Quote Originally Posted by deckwork View Post
    Yes I here you about upgrading twice I just don't think it's as easy as not filling all the way because the 1100 is 2 inches wider than the 900 so additional pressure is going to be there and am concerned about the pressure on engine wall. Is there any chance you could get a picture of 1100 full showing the pressure, the 1100 would be easier for me as they are in stock at my local dealer.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    I keep meaning to get pics. We will be out riding tomorrow so I will try and remember. My panel savers arrive early next week from wakemakers too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I keep meaning to get pics. We will be out riding tomorrow so I will try and remember. My panel savers arrive early next week from wakemakers too
    I snapped some pictures with my 820's full and just like I thought they fit PERFECT and I can still put wet jackets on top of them. Made a world of difference in the wake also. Will get to posting the pictures soon.
    Looks like I sold my Craz also while on vacation, new owner is set to take delivery Friday
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

820's full with WM panel savers, I know www.marine-products.com has a couple of sets in stock. Not sure if they hit the website just yet. Let me know if you're interested in more info on the bags.
    IMG_7575.jpgIMG_7576.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba