Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

How do you all think that the non-skid does with fine dog hair (Collie type)?? I think the texture would hold on and never let go with hose spray or even a brush...am I wrong?
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZy440 View Post
    How do you all think that the non-skid does with fine dog hair (Collie type)?? I think the texture would hold on and never let go with hose spray or even a brush...am I wrong?
    I take me Black Lab in the boat ALL the time, and we have snap out carpet, removing it and pressure washing doesn't help much so I spend a lot of time vacuuming it.

The texture might hold a bit in but the Moomba stiff is still pretty smooth and I think with decent water pressure it would come off.

The Gator step that is custom cut has more fine lines in the materiel and I think it would hold more.

I think your best bet might be contact the company making the flooring, see if you can get a sample, then brush your dog with it so you get hair on it and see how it cleans.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

How do you all think that the non-skid does with fine dog hair (Collie type)??
    I can say the carpet and my dogs hair was a real PITA, this non skid couldn't be much worse. Went to the dealer and the only boat that had the non skid was their Supra SE and it looks different from what I have seen online in the Moomba's. While there I get thrown option for wheels, trailer color, pin stripe, etc. MAN, now I'm back to the square of wondering about options.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

When it comes to trailers, yes I like bling but at the same time the trailer is in the parking lot, and really only shows when towing.

I like a nice set of wheels but I am not one who NEEDs the 18s rolling on low pro. I like my upgraded wheels with taller rubber, several times I have had to go over a curb to get where I want to go with my set up and those bigger tires made it nice.

I do like the Moomba LEDs I have on the side before the fenders but they are bling items.

Just pick your trailer color to be the same as the Main color of the boat and it tends to make all the others colors of the boat pop.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

When it comes to trailers, yes I like bling but at the same time the trailer is in the parking lot, and really only shows when towing.
    I threw the 18's idea around then decided it's not worth it for me. I'm looking at a gun metal flake main and black hull so I think an all black trailer will suit very well. Only option I'm looking for in the trailer is the swing tongue and transom steps. I did get the heads up about choosing a rim or upgrading to a different then stock option in 14's which I though was pretty cool. There's just too many damn choices, LOL!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

I like more rubber, safer that way

I did see an Axis with a similar green to my SA and the trailer had wheel inserts to match the green on the boat, looked pretty cool, but am sure was an extra few $$$
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

I did see an Axis with a similar green to my SA and the trailer had wheel inserts to match the green on the boat, looked pretty cool, but am sure was an extra few $$$
    More for the wheel upgrade and more for the powder coat color. Randy showed me it yesterday and my reply was HELL NO, I'm not building a $80k boat, LOL.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Two tone your trailer it will make a huge difference. Also the transom step is a no brainer well worth it. Sorry to keep whoring out my boat but:

Save your money on the rim upgrade and just order rims online. You can pick nice aluminum rims right around $100/each:
    http://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/a...FYI7aQodfbAFOA

I love our walk through and after spending time on my buddies mondo without it I am really glad I got it. Sure it is easy to keep the vinyl nice but its the foam underneath that takes a beating.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

transom step is a no brainer
    Nice boat by the way!!! Ya not going with any crazy wheel option that's for sure. Transom steps I also agree are a must, my MB had small ones and man did it make a difference. I think I'm sold on the rear walk through just for the fact I wanted 1 on my MB. Also I do like the 2 toned trailer just not something I want to pay for but might miss in the long run. Time will tell when/if it gets close to the order... Thanks for everybody input so far, truly helping out a lot.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

I am looking at wheels right now too, I have same boat. Dd you have to do anything to fenders to go to that size? (they are 15 inch right?)
    2017 Supra SA