Default $52,000 Mondo Autoflow Wisconsin

$52,000 2015 Mondo Auto Flow for sale. 2300lbs factory ballast plus 2 x 400 and 2 x 275 bags for those days you cant get everyone out of bed early to hit the surf at sunrise!. 2079 acme 14 pitch to throw it out of the water and keep the Raptor only purring when you have it sacked out. (tow boat engines work hard enough. Give them a good prop and they'll last you a long time) If you are not running a Mondo with over 3500 lbs of ballast and a high torque prop you have no idea what you are missing! This setup an the motor only purrs surfing. If you want a rolled lip fill the rears at 20% and fill the front and center 50%. If you like it lippy for massive pop ridding a camber board fill her all the way or 75% rears. You will get tower height if you know what your doing.

Buying summer property down in TN. We got down on the TN river in Chattanooga mid October when it was still 85 deg out. Most epic river and hidden gem from Chattanooga to Nickajack. Surfing and wakeboarding the gorge got us hooked to make the move. Boy will now be going to College in TN. Our friends will put there tow boat on our slip here while we sell one of our homes for one in Chattanooga or close to river gorge.

Engine has 190 hours. All private hours. No club or school. Yes we ride that much! Good problem to have.
    Raptor broken in at I believe 12 hours. (the hours specified by Raptor....not the 20 the dealers recommend. I'm picky about that stuff)
    Then on all the 50's and the last at 190 winterized at dealer. Dealers did all service work. I did not touch a thing.

Still have stock prop. Extra ballast, stock prop, and 2079 ACME prop comes with the boat. Not another 2015 Mondo in the north touching this price with extra ballast and prop. You want it I the south let me know. It is at this price so I can get TN living and college setup for my boy, flip a lake home, and hopefully join him for more than a vacation home in the south.

Soon as we get the place established in TN and home flipped I'm definitely getting another Mondo. If your thinking of brand x that is a few years old you are throwing money away. We rocked every boat on our lake like this. They came to surf with us instead and cleared the lake when we showed up.

Definitely the one towboat you get more than what you pay for. It opened our eyes to more water sports, extending our season to try the south, now making a summer home pursuit to Chattanooga, College now in the south for my boy.

Best move ever.

(262) 483-1078

call for pics
    Will get them posted soon
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

$ 50,000 now $52,000 come spring 2015 Mondo Auto Flow for sale. 2300lbs factory ballast plus 2 x 400 and 2 x 275 bags for those days you cant get everyone out of bed early to hit the surf at sunrise!. 2079 acme 14 pitch to throw it out of the water and keep the Raptor only purring when you have it sacked out. (tow boat engines work hard enough. Give them a good prop and they'll last you a long time) If you are not running a Mondo with over 3500 lbs of ballast and a high torque prop you have no idea what you are missing! This setup an the motor only purrs surfing. If you want a rolled lip fill the rears at 20% and fill the front and center 50%. If you like it lippy for massive pop ridding a camber board fill her all the way or 75% rears. You will get tower height if you know what your doing.

Buying summer property down in TN. We got down on the TN river in Chattanooga mid October when it was still 85 deg out. Most epic river and hidden gem from Chattanooga to Nickajack. Surfing and wakeboarding the gorge got us hooked to make the move. Boy will now be going to College in TN. Our friends will put there tow boat on our slip here while we sell one of our homes for one in Chattanooga or close to river gorge.

Engine has 190 hours. All private hours. No club or school. Yes we ride that much! Good problem to have.
    Raptor broken in at I believe 12 hours. (the hours specified by Raptor....not the 20 the dealers recommend. I'm picky about that stuff)
    Then on all the 50's and the last at 190 winterized at dealer. Dealers did all service work. I did not touch a thing.

Still have stock prop. Extra ballast, stock prop, and 2079 ACME prop comes with the boat. Not another 2015 Mondo in the north touching this price with extra ballast and prop. You want it I the south let me know. It is at this price so I can get TN living and college setup for my boy, flip a lake home, and hopefully join him for more than a vacation home in the south.

Soon as we get the place established in TN and home flipped I'm definitely getting another Mondo. If your thinking of brand x that is a few years old you are throwing money away. We rocked every boat on our lake like this. They came to surf with us instead and cleared the lake when we showed up.

Definitely the one towboat you get more than what you pay for. It opened our eyes to more water sports, extending our season to try the south, now making a summer home pursuit to Chattanooga, College now in the south for my boy.

Best move ever.

(262) 483-1078

call for pics
    Will get them posted soon20150827_193605.jpg20150901_192523.jpg20151009_142257.jpg
    will add more to profile
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow