Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Shows 2016

Default Boat Shows 2016

Who is going? Who has been? Where are the pics?

I believe there is a $200k Malibu floating around?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Took the family yesterday. Did not pay attention to malibu prices. Top 3 things I took away from the show.
    1. Every boat company was talking the same game and they are all better than the rest. (except MC)
    2. Why wouldn't you lock out the ignition on your 150k boat? Because you like hearing it started out of the water. (that was the black and red X-30).
    3. First up close look at the Pavati. Cool concept but can't get over the battleship feel.
    Work to live!!
    2015 mondo
    Aviator tower
    Auto flow
    94 rinker 180 gone

Seen the Malibu M235 what a monster,could be had for 170,000,The Supra SE Roush edition had a 167,000 price tag beautiful boat,also had a SA for 136,000,thought these boats were a little high dont know if that was MRSP or boat show pricing didnt pay that much attention way out of my league to give it a second look had a nicely equipped Nautique G23 for 134,000, I think the Moomba line is a home run with bang for your buck pricing and a quality boat really liked the Craz and the price,Tige has some really nice new budget boats this year the R-series but still think the Moombas are way better in quality and options,I do like the Tige Z3 for price and what you get for it and did a couple of demos last summer and the surf wave really impressive,will probably be my next boat unless I can get a really good deal on a Supra SA at the Indy Boat show lol
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

How did the m235 compare to the SE size wise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Took my almost 5 yrc old yesterday, don't remember the exact prices but the M235 is a massive boat. Interior did not look that much bigger/smaller than the SE but the side profile of the M235 is huge. Loved the Craz.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2008 Outback V

Default Boat Shows 2016

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    How did the m235 compare to the SE size wise?

[Tapatalk
    It's not as long, a lot "chunkier" in the bow and I thought overall storage was lacking. They claim it's " The G killer" but I'm not too sure about that.

I spent all day from 1130am to 830pm helping Sea Ray of Cincy at the Moomba / Supra section. It was crazy busy and the hot boat was the Craze. People spent more time checking out the Moomba vs Surpa, not sure if it was price driven. Next year I plan on working the whole weekend, this was a last minute thing, I will need to study the Supra line more, too much stuff on the screen, lol. IMG_20160116_223627492.jpgIMG_20160116_223627492.jpg

Dang, I should've waited buying my boat and let you make me a deal at the show LOL

I wanted to come down yesterday, but it just wasn't in the cards. My wife sick all week and just started feeling better. She didn't have the 3 hour drive plus boat show walking in her.
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

Default Boat Shows 2016

Birmingham Al is next weekend. Have no real reason to go but probably will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CFD3Captain View Post
    Dang, I should've waited buying my boat and let you make me a deal at the show LOL

I wanted to come down yesterday, but it just wasn't in the cards. My wife sick all week and just started feeling better. She didn't have the 3 hour drive plus boat show walking in her.
    The Mondo they had there was Boat Show price of $66K, well equipped. The Mojo was $76K fully loaded. Not sure how much wiggle room on the prices.

The highlight for 2016 was the seat to watch the riders, like they have had in the Supra and other high line brands for years.