Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

What lights did you buy for the speakers and such. Also where from? I'm also looking for a set of awesome underwater lights.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Amazon, Supernight 5050 Rgb Waterproof.

My transom lights are the new Lumitec RGB lights. Hodgesmarine.com can't be beat pricewise for these that I found. Same on the on board chargers.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Are they brighter than the factory underwater lights?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BrokeGuy View Post
    Are they brighter than the factory underwater lights?
    I had the opportunity to see them side by side in the garage .... and hung my head.

Guess we will see how much difference there is once we put them on the water but I'm betting it's quite noticeable.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Tifton,GA Lake Blackshear, and Lake Cheehaw

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Few shots of the In boats with the lights turned on. Still considering adding the LED rings behind the inboats vs wiring them inside the grill of the speaker so the cone is illuminated like the 24 was.

Top right corner, hard wired with a togggle switch to turn on the inverter. We use this a ton to blow up the tube for beach days. Had one in the 24 that was hard wired but under the seat, this is much more user friendly. Weatherproof/Watertight cap seals it off.

Dash panel I made so the ZLD flows with the bottom of the dash. The vinyl is very close to the oem and in person it looks like it flows right into it.
    Dusty do you or can you get a side picture of your zld mounting box? I want to build one similar for my ws420 in our new sg.

Thanks
    2015 Supra SG 450 Fire Red Metallic
    Wetsounds and MMATS
    2015 Mojo
    2014 LSV
    2006 Tahoe Q4sf

I will try to remember to grab a photo. My approach is simple, that is a vinyl wrapped panel that I shaped to fit the bottom edge of the dash and made the cutout for the ZLD. The ZLD slides thru the piece, very snuggly, and then I used the brackets that mount the ZLD to hold the whole thing on the dash just like it would be mounted without the panel I made. I just mount it all where I wanted it and used the adjustability of the brackets to put it at the angle I want and made it follow tightly to the bottom of the dash.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I hate that the stereo in my SG doesn't have a separate head unit. I miss the manual controls of my ws420. Are you guys adding a head unit to your systems or is there a way to add the ZLD or ws420 to it ? It seems like every time I turn off the engine or switch riders I have to readjust the stereo or make sure it is still set the same?
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

The traditional H/U is gone, but in my case I have the Polk UM1. The control unit for it has all of the traditional RCA outputs like what you are used to seeing on the back of a H/U. On my SE, the control box was on the amp ramp in the port locker. Tie it in just as you would if it were behind your headunit. Main RCA out from the control box to the EQ of your choice, then RCA for each zone from EQ back to each amp.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by supra790 View Post
    I hate that the stereo in my SG doesn't have a separate head unit. I miss the manual controls of my ws420. Are you guys adding a head unit to your systems or is there a way to add the ZLD or ws420 to it ? It seems like every time I turn off the engine or switch riders I have to readjust the stereo or make sure it is still set the same?
    Can you explain a bit better? What is changing when cycling the key? The volume setting or other things? Adding a 420 won't change what's happening inside the hidden radio or black box connected to your digital dash when cycling the key.
    BUT to answer you, yes, you can add a 420 to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueKaotik View Post
    Can you explain a bit better? What is changing when cycling the key? The volume setting or other things? Adding a 420 won't change what's happening inside the hidden radio or black box connected to your digital dash when cycling the key.
    BUT to answer you, yes, you can add a 420 to it.
    All of the zone controls are adjusted/saved individually for each riding profile, surfing, on the go, back to dock, etc. I just want it to always be the same unless I manually change it, and I don't want to have to change it for every profile everytime I make a change. My plan is to remove the inputs from the amp and add a hidden box or head unit with a 420 and leave the original wires from the control tucked away in case I ever needed to return it to the original factory set up?

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold