Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bimini Top

Default New Bimini Top

Hello,

I have a 2006 outback v and 'Im looking to get a new bimini top for it. I have looked around the forum and have seen that TowerBiminis.com is a good place to get one, is that still true? I want to get a bigger one then i have now and possibly one that goes on top of the tower. I'm unable to find many pictures of what a bimini top on top of the tower would look like so I was wondering if anyone have one (with the same style tower as the 06 outback v) that they would like to share a picture of? Also any other suggestions on bimini tops that are longer then oem?

Thanks
    Trey

bigairtowers ,akes some pretty good ones too.

I was under the impression that the bigairtower bimini's were only for their towers. Ill look into them thanks.

I like my Monster Cargo bimini because I can carry surfboards on top.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

that's a fantastic way to ruin a custom surfboard.

at the very least, get that thing in a sleeve.

surf-sleeve.jpg

but it would be better to have it in a day bag.

surf-day-tripper-50.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    that's a fantastic way to ruin a custom surfboard.

at the very least, get that thing in a sleeve.

surf-sleeve.jpg

but it would be better to have it in a day bag.

surf-day-tripper-50.jpg
    It's an old pic. Yes Brock didn't like the bare board up there. My board most definitely lives in a sleeve when it's up there. When it's going to/from the water, it's in a locker.

Yep, pretty much right after that pic I gave the board some UV protection.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

We don't have the blistering heat and UV up here in the PNW like you southern boys though... Except that one week out of the year we like to call "summer"
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default New Bimini Top

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I like my Monster Cargo bimini because I can carry surfboards on top.

Hi Trayson. What brand of tower is that in your pic? Thx! I'm hoping it's an xtremetowers (XTP). That's what I have and am looking for a Bimini top.

Quote Originally Posted by AkBurk View Post
    Hi Trayson. What brand of tower is that in your pic? Thx! I'm hoping it's an xtremetowers (XTP). That's what I have and am looking for a Bimini top.
    It's a Rad-a-cage tower that came on my 2008 XLV. it's got 2 3/8" tubing.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Great Idea. Nice looking boat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk