Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Swivel racks for tie up 00 us they look better.

Aftermarket tunes.

Aftermarket ballast but I'm sure they'll cut you a deal.

Tandem if you trailer alot but I bet I beat everyone for miles and only have a single. I pulled to chattanooga and back from Fond du Lac Wisconsin and had no problem. Don't forget your spare!

Just nice having a piece of mind with tandem going on those cliff side steep grades. They'll make you pucker a bit!

Get simple tandem trailer and save the rest for boards, ballast, 2079 prop.

was selling mine to buy house in south. Wife and kids almost sold me when they found out! Keeping it and gonna put more hours on her. New last year and put on 194 hours.

I have black and white. Looks more simple in showroom but on the road and water it is elegant. A suit and tie look.

Break it in and service it by the book! Except for loose stereo wire I haven't had one issue.

sack it up to about 3600 lbs...You'll need center and bow weight and reduced pitch prop. Not that the motor can't handle it but you want your motor to purr and throw you out of water. You don't want it working too hard. Marine engines work hard enough. Take care of her and it won't ever let your time on the water down.
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    I've seen a handful of build pics on here, I think it's a matter of making the right contact. Jon Allen posts on the forum, he could most likely tell you if it is possible. Seems like he is always willing to help and has been a nice addition to the forum.
    I tried a couple years ago to get regular contacts "inside" to provide pics. They are all just too busy to do it all the time. Best way to get build pics is through your dealer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!