Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default December 2015 picture thread

Wow, it is the 9th of December and the monthly thread has not been started yet. Unless i missed it and incorrectly started a new one, in which case, I apologize.

I doubt I will make it out on the water this month, but I have been on the hard water. So far I have 8 days on the snow this year.

not a ski day, but a Christmas tree hunting day on 11/27.

a few from monday skiing
    earning the line

scope the line

two of the lines

could certainly use some fresh snow but did not hit anything too damaging and still had some soft snow.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

I have 7 days on the snow so far, been slacking a little bit this year. here's a quick video of my 7 year old on an easy blue warm up run.

https://youtu.be/H0qLbKNDlO0
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Nice vid! That looks really familiar, but I think they changed the trail names. I grew up skiing there at Park West, but that was a really long time ago. lots of time on guardsman pass and Park City Jupiter bowl without a pass, and of course big and little cottonwood canyon resorts.

My son likes to ride the snowboard though so I have to do that with him. he says he wants to BC with a split, but will see how that works after a couple snowshoe trips with him.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

This is all I've got. Our first day at Mt Hood Meadows, the first real weekend they were open. Only 2 quads so far though... But hopefully these snow levels will drop and we'll get dumped on soon.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Ha ha. You guys asked for it.

It was 72 and sunny yesterday. I played golf with a couple retired guys I know. It had been 47 overnight so the morning was a little cool but it was starting to warm up by the time we got to this par 3. It's the only short hole on the course at 108 yards over the pond. I guess I was warming up too. I hit my tee shot to about 4" away (yes, I did make the putt and yes those ba$tards made me putt it.)

shot.jpg

shot2.jpg
    Last edited by kaneboats; 12-10-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

57 today and the golf courses are still full.
    No snow at all and a few crazy wakewood surf guys going surfing this weekend.

Can't wait to hit the Uintas in Utah in February , hope the snow keeps dumping.

Brett, great pics but definitely and illegal boat move...... Wasting beer
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post

Can't wait to hit the Uintas in Utah in February , hope the snow keeps dumping.

We need a lot more snow, come February let's hope El nino has fully kicked in.

I was thinking the same thing on the beer, but more along the lines of cleaning the sun deck won't be fun!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing on the beer, but more along the lines of cleaning the sun deck won't be fun!
    I was gasping at all that sticky mess getting on the vinyl. No way in hell I'd let that happen on my boat!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

You guys are crazy haha. I've had more beer spill on my boat this summer than was probably consumed on most boats lol. We clean the boat every day. Never had a sticky issue or anything like that. I guess vinyl sauce works wonders 👍

Plus it's a boat. If you spill a beer on your sun deck and freak out about it then your not enjoying boating. Splash some water up there and use vinyl sauce when you load up. Easy peezy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers