Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Just thought I’d update my experience with the Wakeland mfg gen2 surf tabs. To recap; 08 LSV, acme 2315 prop, 1100’s each rear, 500 locker, 600 IBS + 100 lead, 300 lead mid ship. I had great success with the Mission Delta, just hated having to switch it and remember the best location. In addition, it occasionally would pop off.

This is the first season with the Wakeland system and I couldn’t be happier! Regular side wave was super easy to dial in, goofy side was a bit more difficult but we eventually got it; Though not as clean as regular. The wave is slightly larger. However, I think this is due to being able to fill rear ballasts all the way. With the mission delta, I still had to list the boat slightly to the surf side. The wave is definitely cleaner and longer with considerably more push. Once I got each side dialed in I programmed the settings into the Wakeland module. It switches sides super fast and effortlessly.

I’m quite impressed. It’s obviously not a cheap endeavor. However, a dealer friend of mine said I would make back every penny when I eventually sell or trade in the boat (we’ll see about that).

Hope that helps.

Here’s a picture of my 12 year old just getting up. Ballast was set about 50% to tame the beast a little for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

. . . . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    Just thought I’d update my experience with the Wakeland mfg gen2 surf tabs. To recap; 08 LSV, acme 2315 prop, 1100’s each rear, 500 locker, 600 IBS + 100 lead, 300 lead mid ship. I had great success with the Mission Delta, just hated having to switch it and remember the best location. In addition, it occasionally would pop off.

This is the first season with the Wakeland system and I couldn’t be happier! Regular side wave was super easy to dial in, goofy side was a bit more difficult but we eventually got it; Though not as clean as regular. The wave is slightly larger. However, I think this is due to being able to fill rear ballasts all the way. With the mission delta, I still had to list the boat slightly to the surf side. The wave is definitely cleaner and longer with considerably more push. Once I got each side dialed in I programmed the settings into the Wakeland module. It switches sides super fast and effortlessly.

I’m quite impressed. It’s obviously not a cheap endeavor. However, a dealer friend of mine said I would make back every penny when I eventually sell or trade in the boat (we’ll see about that).

Hope that helps.

Here’s a picture of my 12 year old just getting up. Ballast was set about 50% to tame the beast a little for him.

Jeepers - when did you purchase your system?

I know they made some changes to the size of the tabs and the actuators over the years.
    2018 Supra SL400

At the end of last season. They are the larger Gen2 tabs and actuators. They actually included the small gen1 tabs at no additional cost.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    At the end of last season. They are the larger Gen2 tabs and actuators. They actually included the small gen1 tabs at no additional cost.

Thanks. They looked like the bigger tabs.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Saw this for sale on Great Lakes Skipper! All you’d need to buy is the lenco actuators and the lectrotab controller which is who builds the controller for wakeland mfg.

https://greatlakesskipper.com/wakela...oebius-lsv-kit

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

I have the same surf system, and I ordered the Mission Delta, Spencer with Wake Maker is saying use both and the wave gets really crazy nice.

Thats how he is running his personal boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I’ve been thinking about trying that. I used the mission delta last year and was happy with the results. I’ve spent this summer fine tuning the auto flow 2.0 system I installed in the fall. I’ll have to give it a try.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Got the Autoflow 2.0 dialed in!! Only got pics of the goofy wave.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Looks awesome! Slammed to the rub-rail!
    2007 LSV
    2315 Acme prop
    Gravity III + 3 Johnsons
    1100s in the rear, IBS upfront
    Stock bags under the seats
    HDPE Surf Platform