Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

I did the wakeland on my 2013 mojo. Works well, but it takes 3500lbs of ballast. Had to have the dealer install. Approx $3-$3.5k. I went with wakeland because it did not void my hull warranty. Mmandley did the wakemaker system with some good success. I would consider the wakemaker over the wakeland IF it had an infinite dial adjustment. My wakeland system only has 5 settings, of which I’m either using the 3 or 4 setting for the best wave.
    2013 Mojo

2008 LSV Wakeland System

Just installed.

Sorry for the poor pic quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

looks great jeepers. did you do the install? was it pretty easy? Did you have to modify your swim deck? I have heard some people say they had to make some modification to make room for all the equipment.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Default AutoFlow 2.0 Upgrade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    looks great jeepers. did you do the install? was it pretty easy? Did you have to modify your swim deck? I have heard some people say they had to make some modification to make room for all the equipment.
    I had planned to do the install. However, I ended up having my local shop do it. They did it for under $500. No modification to the swim deck or anything else. Direct fit. Wakeland’s System is model specific.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    I know a different boat, on my 2007 SSV I had to put some spacers on top of the swim deck brackets. Probably 1/2" for the actuators not to hit. I have a pic floating around somewhere.
    2018 Supra SL400

Looking to upgrade my 2014 Moomba Mobuis LSV to the Flow 2.0 Tabs. Any comments or suggestions?

CAn you provide me with any additional details about where you purchased tabs, cost etc? Looking to upgrade my 2014 Moomba Mobuis LSV. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Barber View Post
    CAn you provide me with any additional details about where you purchased tabs, cost etc? Looking to upgrade my 2014 Moomba Mobuis LSV. Thx
    Call Travis Turley at Wakeland MFG. *(865) 599-5221‬, [email protected]. You buy them directly from Wakeland, they ship them to your door. Since you already have the brackets, the new plates will be super easy to install.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

I had planned to do the install. However, I ended up having my local shop do it. They did it for under $500.
    Where's your shop? That's a fantastic price for install!!
    2015 Mojo Surf

Quote Originally Posted by SorryCharlie View Post
    Where's your shop? That's a fantastic price for install!!
    Spokane, WA: Alpine Haus Marina

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV