Just thought I’d update my experience with the Wakeland mfg gen2 surf tabs. To recap; 08 LSV, acme 2315 prop, 1100’s each rear, 500 locker, 600 IBS + 100 lead, 300 lead mid ship. I had great success with the Mission Delta, just hated having to switch it and remember the best location. In addition, it occasionally would pop off.

This is the first season with the Wakeland system and I couldn’t be happier! Regular side wave was super easy to dial in, goofy side was a bit more difficult but we eventually got it; Though not as clean as regular. The wave is slightly larger. However, I think this is due to being able to fill rear ballasts all the way. With the mission delta, I still had to list the boat slightly to the surf side. The wave is definitely cleaner and longer with considerably more push. Once I got each side dialed in I programmed the settings into the Wakeland module. It switches sides super fast and effortlessly.

I’m quite impressed. It’s obviously not a cheap endeavor. However, a dealer friend of mine said I would make back every penny when I eventually sell or trade in the boat (we’ll see about that).

Hope that helps.

Here’s a picture of my 12 year old just getting up. Ballast was set about 50% to tame the beast a little for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro