Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

xbox1 is slick, hardly looks like a game console of old, & integrates completely with your home stereo, tv, and satellite receiver. Has all the web and stream features, Blu Ray, plus voice commands.
    Run an app on your ipad or phone and now you have a remote that controls everything. Switch between game, stream movie, football game on sunday ticket, or do a couple of them at the same time. Say "xbox off" and everything shuts down as you leave the room

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Wife just threw down on a Oneill boost drysuit for herself. that's kind of like a gift to me because it means she'll be all the more stoked for early and late season riding.

I mean seriously, who would ever argue with a wife that wants to ride more!?!?!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default So, What are you asking for or getting yourself for Christmas? Or for the wife?

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I asked Santa for one of these...

The Death Star, Awesome!!!!! Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a new tower mirror from Bakes.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon