Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    spencer , what does the key control, just side to side or the angle of the plates?
    It controls the side to side transfer of the wave. The shape would still be controlled at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Any of those sales for the Outback V? Would LOVE to see what that setup could do for my OBV...
    I actually had a guy with an Outback V call last week. I am not sure if he purchased. That would make hiding ballast a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    $4K is alot of money but cheaper than a new boat. I liked that video of the outback. I think that's the real market for these systems is the DD or the non-surf specific hull. With these installed you can at least get a surfable wake and turn that one trick pony into a multi-sport boat!!
    Of course eventually the novelty will wear off and a new boat will be inevitably work its way onto the priority list. But that too will fade away with forum induced mods and eventually lead to another new boat on the radar, with mods to follow, and the viscous cycle will repeat itself again, and again, and again......
    I disagree with the comment about the "non-surf specific hull". Although surfing a 19 or 20 foot direct drive is fun it is nothing like surfing a V-Drive.

I had been weighting my 2004 Malibu VLX traditionally for years and thought my wave was amazing. Once I put the WaveControl on the boat last winter I felt like I had a ton more push. To experiment i surfed the boat with my custom surf sac on the starboard side. I then drained the bag. Placed a 750 lb. sac in each locker and surfed the wave with the surf system. It was a night and day difference. I would assume it is similar to the guys running flow after having listed their Mojo's or LVS's.

I wonder if this system will be available under the WM black friday sale........now that would be a nice discount!! $3200 sounds a lot better than $4K......
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Default Wake makers wave control

Quote Originally Posted by spencerwm View Post
    We have sold a couple units to Moomba owners. I can't wait to see the results. With that said it is winter so results may not be available until the spring. Here is a little video of an Outback direct drive with the system installed.

Wow that's legit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Also figure Installation.

Go Surf people will only let a dealer install it so put money aside for that.

We have a guy on here that did a big thread over the summer who had it installed on his Supra. Seems like a pretty legit system. I think 4K is way to much.

I was quoted 3K for the Auto Flow to be installed on my Mojo but also it would cost me re-glassing the entire back of my boat after they removed the Manual flow. So I would be looking at 4K for Auto flow, while I am not opposed to paying that, I am not exactly willing to pay it either LOL.
    When I talked to Skiers Choice about having the Auto Flow added to my 2013 boat they said it would not work. They would have to change out the display and change the computer ecm or pcm..
    I think you where fed a line of bs Mandley - it will only work in the after 2013 models with the upgraded display, no matter what boat model it is..
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

Quote Originally Posted by kriley View Post
    When I talked to Skiers Choice about having the Auto Flow added to my 2013 boat they said it would not work. They would have to change out the display and change the computer ecm or pcm..
    I think you where fed a line of bs Mandley - it will only work in the after 2013 models with the upgraded display, no matter what boat model it is..
    I spoke to SC directly and yes they told me the same thing, but they also put in contact with the company making the aftermarket system, it has a separate control for the flow plates. It wouldn't be integrated to my dash like the factory style is.

it is also not this exact system either, its the Auto Flow retrofit system.

You are right, if you want the Auto Flow added you have to have the 14 up display.

SC told me if I was willing to spend the money I could buy the 14 Display, dash and wire harness but I would be opening a can of worms
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by kriley View Post
    http://www.wakelandmfg.com/#!product/c66t

It's the AutoFlow but with a separate controller so you don't have to take apart the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    I wonder if this system will be available under the WM black friday sale........now that would be a nice discount!! $3200 sounds a lot better than $4K......
    Their Black Friday ad came out today. It says everything on sale and no exclusions. You need to place your order.

http://www.wakemakers.com/black-frid...0487-413072113
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    Their Black Friday ad came out today. It says everything on sale and no exclusions. You need to place your order.

http://www.wakemakers.com/black-frid...0487-413072113
    Yeah, I saw it and noticed the "no exclusions" clause as well......can't quite swing it this year but I'll start working on the boss for next year's Black Friday sale!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

See the Wake Makers Thread I posted
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]