Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I assume you mean the Auto Flow, that would be the most comparable system, and honestly its hard to compare because no one really has this unit. In order to even have a fare comparison you would have to have someone with X boat and Auto Flow, then same year and weighted boat with this device. Same rider ride both for a true heads up comparison.

You really cant compare this to the Flow as the Flow uses a different technology to create the water convergence. It goes out to the side creating drag and moveing the water flow.

This devise is off the back pushing down and changing the water flow coming off the bottom of the boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Wake makers wave control

This is what MB is putting on their new 16's from the factory. They must be well built if a manufacturer is putting it on new boats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I assume you mean the Auto Flow, that would be the most comparable system, and honestly its hard to compare because no one really has this unit. In order to even have a fare comparison you would have to have someone with X boat and Auto Flow, then same year and weighted boat with this device. Same rider ride both for a true heads up comparison.

You really cant compare this to the Flow as the Flow uses a different technology to create the water convergence. It goes out to the side creating drag and moveing the water flow.

This devise is off the back pushing down and changing the water flow coming off the bottom of the boat.
    I get that there is no comparison...will the moomba flow help produce more push? I am running 900# in the rear stock center and 400# up front for now, looking to ad IBS in the near future

2008 Outback<-----SOLD
    2009 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Also figure Installation.

Go Surf people will only let a dealer install it so put money aside for that.
    I know that was what they had posted on their website before, but it looks like they now allow anyone to do it...right from Wakemakers website:

Installation?
    Each WaveControl system comes with detailed installation instructions and a mounting template for the Go Surf Assist tabs and the WaveControl Master Controller. The typical installation takes less than two hours and can be completed with basic power tools.
    If you want to complete the installation yourself we include lifetime technical support with each WaveControl System. If you don’t feel comfortable doing the install please contact us and we can put you in touch with the registered WaveControl dealer in your area.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by aapwayneo2001 View Post
    I get that there is no comparison...will the moomba flow help produce more push? I am running 900# in the rear stock center and 400# up front for now, looking to ad IBS in the near future

There is a lot of info on the site about the Flow and how it works.

Short answer is Yes it adds push.

I was running 1500 in the rear of my Mojo, added Flow and the wave is better with 900 now then it was with 1500.

Long answer search for my Mojo threads about the Flow.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    I know that was what they had posted on their website before, but it looks like they now allow anyone to do it...right from Wakemakers website:

Installation?
    Each WaveControl system comes with detailed installation instructions and a mounting template for the Go Surf Assist tabs and the WaveControl Master Controller. The typical installation takes less than two hours and can be completed with basic power tools.
    If you want to complete the installation yourself we include lifetime technical support with each WaveControl System. If you don’t feel comfortable doing the install please contact us and we can put you in touch with the registered WaveControl dealer in your area.

this system looks really good, the oem wakeland group with be selling retrofits for the older boats in 2016, they have the gps based systems and it should be about 4k installed.

I am eagerly waiting and if it does not come to light then the wake go surf assist will be the system , I like the multiple different points of fine tuning the plates.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    this system looks really good, the oem wakeland group with be selling retrofits for the older boats in 2016, they have the gps based systems and it should be about 4k installed.

I am eagerly waiting and if it does not come to light then the wake go surf assist will be the system , I like the multiple different points of fine tuning the plates.
    I am hoping the retrofits are cheaper for the 2014's since it would be plug n play and a computer flash.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by aapwayneo2001 View Post
    Not sure I like the wireless option...not sure if it has a manual switch at the helm or not... I didn't see anything listed about it but I guess you could just hit the remote if you are switching from regular rider to goofy rider...definitely a time saver vs filling and emptying bags to change riders
    One huge advantage to having the rider controlled remote is not having to coordinate the 1-2-3 switch with the driver. You can get your self setup to attack the wave and make the switch on your own. There is a helm mounted control pad that lets the driver do the switch also. Seems theres a fine tune dial also.

Go Surf people will only let a dealer install it so put money aside for that.
    I can buy one through WM and have it shipped to my home for $82.53. Are you sure about this? What I read on GSA's site is that they do not retail the system for shipping, only local installs. Seems they are allowing a retailer to make the customer sale. Thumbs up to them for doing it that way, if they are.

From GSA's FAQ's

4. Are there packages available for self installs? If so, how can I get one?
    A. Yes, this option will be available through Wakemakers. Please visit their website or give them a call.

Correct you are, I know when i was talking to them before WM took it over they said only Dealer installs. This was Last Jan when I was thinking of switching.
    [COLOR="#696969"]