Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Northern Utah

yearround, I am actually at BYU. Your daughter is more then welcome to come out with us. I try to go to Deer Creek every weekend we have good weather.
    2015 Moomba Mojo

Deer creek has been awesome for the lack of crowds and low water down in the valley. Might have to go run the new Craz there for the break in hours. Hope to see a few more Skiers Choice on the water this season.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Deer creek has been awesome for the lack of crowds and low water down in the valley. Might have to go run the new Craz there for the break in hours. Hope to see a few more Skiers Choice on the water this season.
    I am going on a legit road trip, plan is June I love SLC lol. Grandmother used to live in Logan until she passes, uncle still lives in Logan.

I want to hit several different places on my way out east with the Vette to get some water time in, meet more of the people on here in person.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I am going on a legit road trip, plan is June I love SLC lol. Grandmother used to live in Logan until she passes, uncle still lives in Logan.

I want to hit several different places on my way out east with the Vette to get some water time in, meet more of the people on here in person.
    Hit me up when you're coming through. I can see Deer Creek from my house, but it is 15-20 minutes to the ramp, plus has the plague. Jordanelle is 8 minutes from my house, so even an evening would be good.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by Redfeather View Post
    yearround, I am actually at BYU. Your daughter is more then welcome to come out with us. I try to go to Deer Creek every weekend we have good weather.
    thanks Redfeather. I'll let her know. I think she is planning to stay this summer to get a class or 2 to finish up in the spring. she is a great driver, been pulling since she was 12, can back a trailer decently, load the boat for me just fine. rides like a champ, early morning dawn patrol is fine. water temp, no worries, she'll ride. of course i am an unbiased father.

i did not know that DC had the plague. we would ride there every wednesday night when i traveled to UT to work in provo canyon.

if you don't mind, send your contact info? email is [email protected].

thanks
    todd
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

i did not know that DC had the plague. we would ride there every Wednesday night when i traveled to UT to work in Provo canyon.
    The Plague, LOL! Great thing about DC testing positive with villagers is the crowds are WAY lighter than Jordanelle. Hell go to Powell where it's fully infested then you can worry about the plague. With the proper care the mussels are no problem and wont effect the boat at all. Now our houseboat that sits in the water full time is a whole different story at Powell
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)