Default Meet Nolan Langston

Well folks here are a couple sneak peak shots from Nolans big modeling debut! He really nailed a very diverse number of poses such as legs strung out and then legs tucked underneath lol. Future Derrick Zoolander with all these unique looks!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Very cute.....he was probably like "can you people just stop with the posing I'M TRYING TO SLEEP"!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

what a cutie! get him an agent now
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Keeper for sure.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

At least you didn't make him wear that Dallas crap.
    In all seriousness, ya did good Brutha! You and Heidi are blessed. May not feel like it at 2am... Lol be sure to enjoy every moment!

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    At least you didn't make him wear that Dallas crap.
    In all seriousness, ya did good Brutha! You and Heidi are blessed. May not feel like it at 2am... Lol be sure to enjoy every moment!
    Ha! My grandma made that Dallas Cowboy stuff, I need to get him some legit Cowboys gear! He has some nice Texans stuff but I can't be seen with him wearing that. I found some pretty cool house divided gear this morning googling, may looking into a Texans/Cowboys house divided get up.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Meet Nolan Langston

Congrats David Our lil girl is 7 months already. They change fast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Congrats David. Those are great pics!

Hope ya'll are getting some sleep!!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

David - Congratulations to you and your wife! These are great, one-of-a-kind photos. Thanks for sharing. Showed them to my wife. Her words: "Very cute!" Nolan will grow quickly. Embrace every moment of fatherhood. - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Thanks ya'll. I was only home for the first two weeks of his life and then I had to go back to work so I am sleeping just fine, can't say the same for Heidi. She is tough and a trooper though, she hasn't complained to me once about it since I left. Two more weeks and then I will be home, I am curious what changes will have occurred during three weeks and if I will be able to notice them.
    David