Default Breaker/Fuse Locations and wiring diagram??

Everyone,

I am new to the Moomba family and just purchased a 2012 Mobius LSV! Already spending too much time on the forum already reading the great posts and used it for questions about ballast with great results!

When I picked up the boat one of the things that wasn't working was the ballast pump for the front locker. I had to take it to the lake and drop it off so didn't have much time to research the problem but hoping it is a breaker or fuse since the boat only has 29 hours! The "timer" shows it filling up or draining but the bag is empty and I don't hear the pump noise like you hear for the rear two ballast.

From my reading it looks like most everything is on breakers rather than fuses so not sure which is the case with the pump. I've looked online and cannot find a good picture of where the breakers or fuses are for the pumps so I thought I would ask you all for some guidance so I can save time when I get to the lake the weekend to maximize the FUN time on the boat!

After the trailering the radio isn't working either though it was when I bought it. Hoping this is a breaker as well and looks like it is under the helm from what I have read.

Thank you in advance for any directions, pictures, etc..

Sounds like a couple different issues but all easily solved. Guys with the reversibles should be ready to offer advice. Fellas? Let's help here. (bad impellers? Not my model so let the knowledge flow. Thanks!) (BTW, a nole guy in TX may need to keep his head down for a while.)
    Last edited by kaneboats; 09-25-2015 at 12:11 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoleAlum View Post
    Everyone,

When I picked up the boat one of the things that wasn't working was the ballast pump for the front locker. I had to take it to the lake and drop it off so didn't have much time to research the problem but hoping it is a breaker or fuse since the boat only has 29 hours! The "timer" shows it filling up or draining but the bag is empty and I don't hear the pump noise like you hear for the rear two ballast.

Thank you in advance for any directions, pictures, etc..
    Are you referring to the Hard Tank? You cant see this in the boat.
    You might have an IBS <Integrated Bow Sac> under the Bow seats, this will be a soft bag like your V drive bags.
    The Dash timer is simply and On Off timer, unfortunately it really has no being on knowledge of water in a bag or tank.
    If you are not hearing the pump come on at all, I would check the breaker in the Engine bay, On the LSV I think its upper Port side or possible the lower Port side.
    You can also pull the panel off the Port V Drive, thats where your breakers are at.

Side note, if the Counter on the dash says 100% and your trying to Fill it will only run the pump 30sec to 1 minute, same if its reads 0% and you try to drain it.

You should also have a breaker in the Cubby on port side.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks for the help. The tank is in the "ski locker" and is soft-sided which I think is standard on the GIII ballast system. I will look in the engine compartment to see if I see the breaker there. I'm hoping there is a breaker for each pump because I can hear a pump when filling the bags in the back. Does anyone know if there are three pumps or just one? Not sure where the pump(s) are located either but will have to look...

Quote Originally Posted by NoleAlum View Post
    Thanks for the help. The tank is in the "ski locker" and is soft-sided which I think is standard on the GIII ballast system. I will look in the engine compartment to see if I see the breaker there. I'm hoping there is a breaker for each pump because I can hear a pump when filling the bags in the back. Does anyone know if there are three pumps or just one? Not sure where the pump(s) are located either but will have to look...
    3 pumps, one for each bag, port side V drive locker rear panel is removable
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks. Just got it off. Power to pump but pump isn't even clicking or anything....

Thanks again for the help and the location for the pumps. Woukd never have known the panel came off. Pump wasn't working but had power to it. Took pimp off and then impeller and cleaned it out and now working! Thanks again for the help. Now just need to dial the surf wake in!