Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default where doe's it end

price of new boats

length of new boats

????
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Build it and they will come and buy it, a G23 in my area just sold for 173,000 K before T,T, Freight and prep,sold in 2 days,even if I had it dont know if I could drop that much coin on a wake boat,well I guess it depends on how much coin you got.But i agree it has gotten ridiculous.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

I live in Orlando and it would blow your mind how many G 23 and G 25 are around. The wake the 25 puts out is insane. Their a bunch of them on the lake that I live on. When You see someone surfing behind one you do a double take. Pictures don't do the wake justice. I think around here new they are 140 K.

I was just corrected by the dealership it was 173,000 out the door,my bad but really Shit thats crazy.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    I was just corrected by the dealership it was 173,000 out the door,my bad but really Shit thats crazy.
    Splitting hairs aren't we .

Most popular new boats on our lake have been the G series , don't understand but if you got it I guess you'll spend it. One guy bought a g21 fir his 19 yr old son to tool around in
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That's more than I spent on my first house.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Splitting hairs aren't we .

Most popular new boats on our lake have been the G series , don't understand but if you got it I guess you'll spend it. One guy bought a g21 fir his 19 yr old son to tool around in
    And I thought I was doing pretty well by getting my 2 kids pretty nice cars when they turned 16, prioritys i guess, damn kids anyway,the boat would be no fun without them so I am ok with that.A G21 for my son c'mon man.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

my .02...
    length will not change much. 22-24ft seems to be the sweet spot. the x80 never really did sell well and betting the new replacement mega-surf-yacht from mc will not either.
    price will continue to escalate slowly as the economy chugs along with very cheap borrowing costs right now. interest rates start to take a hike tho and I would bet both the pricing and consolidation of the market will happen again.
    gas at $4/gal for a few years will dry the new market up as well. used market will explode again as it did a few years ago.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I think pontoons and wakeboard boats have replaced the pocket cruisers of the 90's and 00's. Those sold very well in the $60 - $120 range. I'm waiting for a head and sink on the G25 and a full camper encloser so it can be my second house. As the wife has said if I buy a new boat before 2019 it better be big enough to live on.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    used market will explode again as it did a few years ago.
    Used market will not explode again with low prices for years as there is a shortage in supply vs demand. Just look and see what the 2005 thru 2009 boats are still bringing in good condition. I heard there was less boats produced than in 2010, 2011, 2012 combined vs. 2008 alone. Used cars right now are thru the roof and will be there for the next 12 to 18 months. Auction prices for cars are more than retail was less than a year ago for said car. Used car dealer by me has a 2014 camaro with 25K miles asking $22,995, with less options than the one we bought new in December 2014 OTD for $23K with 3 miles.