Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM Inbox size

you are correct. so now everyone will wait until their inbox/sent is at 500 and have the same issue only more to delete
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Well if that is the case, it JUST changed. Because I received an email mine was full on Saturday when having a conversation with a new owner.
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    This forum has the tightest Inbox restrictions I've ever experienced. Seems like it's overly restrictive for no valid reason.

In a conversation with someone and it gets denied.

I understand you probably want most conversations viewable for all to gain knowledge from but this is crazy.

Rant over.
    I've ranted on the same topic. glad you finally got some traction. Very often we have conversations that we don't want to just delete from our PM's because they have valid information we might want to go back and reference. It might be advice on boat mods, or it might be a dialogue about a potential purchase/sale. I certainly have hung on to the messages that went back and forth between me and IrishRacing when we were negotiating the purchase of my XLV. Sometimes it's hard to pair down the messages because they're not just fluff. I'm glad to hear the limit was raised. The Supra board has always had a higher limit and that was great.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I just want to add, there IS a feature to to download messages that have that great information as a TEXT, CSV or XML. I actually played with this over the weekend. I selected 3 messages I had containing some good info and downloaded them as text. Info saved AND Printable
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    you are correct. so now everyone will wait until their inbox/sent is at 500 and have the same issue only more to delete
    My thoughts exactly .... LOL

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Default PM Inbox size

Tough crowd

Default PM Inbox size

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I heard back that private message count is now up to 500.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 02-17-2016 at 09:55 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded