Thread: Lake Havasu

Default Lake Havasu

Hey all, looking at heading down in October, weather should still be nice, anyone on here that boats on Havasu? Any dealers willing to Demo a Mojo?

Any tips from anyone that's been there?

Thanks
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

spent a lot of time there years ago golfing. if you chase the white ball, london bridge is a decent golf course but head south to parker and play emerald canyon. hands down one of my top 5 favorites in the nation. nautical inn, although kind of run down and love to nickel and dime ya for everything has an amazing cove.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Haven't been there in years. Used to go down for the jetski world finals. The races are typically in October so they might be happening when you are there. Love the weather, loved the water. Not really sure what more there is to do there...but Vegas is only a couple hours drive away
    2008 Outback V

IJSBA World finals are Oct 6-11. The Lucas Oil Drag Boat Races are Oct. 2-4.

There are about 4 things I can think of to do. Cruise under London Bridge, hang out at the Sand Bar, chill for a bit in Copper Canyon and take a ride up to Pirates cove for a bite to eat. Good times for sure!

Okay, thread revival. Thinking of heading down in july, we want someplace hot and good sandy beaches. Is camping an option? Should we plan on a hotel? Are there docks around the lake so we don't have to beach the boat? Other places we should consider?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Default Lake Havasu

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Okay, thread revival. Thinking of heading down in july, we want someplace hot and good sandy beaches. Is camping an option? Should we plan on a hotel? Are there docks around the lake so we don't have to beach the boat? Other places we should consider?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Not sure how I missed this thread. That's where I boat. Would of loved to meet up. Moomba's are a rare breed in Havasu. Let me know when you cruise down again so we can race 🤘🏻🇺🇸 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers