Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by liquid_acid View Post
    Wonder why exile hasn't gone to a stainless ring yet if so many people are having issues with the aluminum.
    I would assume coat, rolling to change that design, also I have been running Exile for 6 years and never had an issue until my buddy cranked the righting screw down like a mad man.

I think this is a relatively new problem with the larger speakers.

I know Exile went to SS clamps so it might be in the works to change that part also.

When you figure most changes to the shakers can cost 30-50k in design and retooling the production, you have to be careful coat doesn't surpass profit.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Heli Coil will do the trick on repairing the thumb screw. You can send them back to us in warranty or out. We'll repair it. We don't see lots of them come back for this problem, but it does happen. -Brian

Default Tried calling and never got a response back

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Heli Coil will do the trick on repairing the thumb screw. You can send them back to us in warranty or out. We'll repair it. We don't see lots of them come back for this problem, but it does happen. -Brian
    Hi Brianinpdx. I called last week to explain this same issue on this thread and have yet to receive a call back. I have 4 exile tower speakers and they are stripped so they do not hold. Is there anywhere I can talk to someone to have them returned? I purchases them last year to go with the 2015 Moomba Mojo. Thanks! [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoLake19 View Post
    Hi Brianinpdx. I called last week to explain this same issue on this thread and have yet to receive a call back. I have 4 exile tower speakers and they are stripped so they do not hold. Is there anywhere I can talk to someone to have them returned? I purchases them last year to go with the 2015 Moomba Mojo. Thanks! [email protected]
    Can you pm me your info, first last name, I will get you in contact do they can be fixed.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]