Default Factory kicker sub not working.

I recently bought a 2008 moomba mobius lsv which came with a factory kicker sub, speakers, and amps. I had a little too much to drink one day on the lake and completely forgot to switch my batteries off. Needless to say I had to buy another battery at the marina the following weekend. Once I installed the new battery the factory kenwood head unit was in demo mode and took me a good while to finally get it out of demo mode. As the tunes are playing i notice the sub woofer is not bumping. I am not a audio guy so I don't know where to start troubleshooting. I am assuming it is not working because of the battery dying the week before. But I don't know. Anyone know where I can start to find out what is wrong?

Thanks for reading

Without knowing more details about the system design, I would first make sure that all the amps are powering up with their normal color power light. This insures you got all the battery cables back on. Next, I would dig up an owners manual for your head-unit and double check all the settings that might have returned to its default with the dead battery.