Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Fulton jack question

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    F2 with pivoting footplate.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    F2 with pivoting footplate.
    I think that might be a better option than wheels. I mean, how many of us ever really move our trailer on the tongue jack wheels anyway???
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I think that might be a better option than wheels. I mean, how many of us ever really move our trailer on the tongue jack wheels anyway???
    I use to move my Stingray around the garage a lot, smaller boat and single axle, don't see myself trying to move the LSV around, bigger and tandem trailer.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Default Fulton jack question

It's nice to be able to easily move it an inch or two if you're not perfectly lined up. I use it a lot.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    It's nice to be able to easily move it an inch or two if you're not perfectly lined up. I use it a lot.
    Me too! I've had both the wide one wheel and two wheel versions. Like the wide1 better.
    I stick a jack stand under the tongue when I have it where I want it in the shop and take the load off the jack.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Thanks for the link... Thats a good price. Re: No wheel... Not a bad thought but it wouldnt work for me.. Sometimes I leave my boat in the water for a week or so and have to roll the trailer around a bit... Thanks for all of the help everyone!
    2008 LSV 1100s 650IBS Reversible Pumps w\Timers

Picture of broken wheels?
    I'll have to get a picture of it, all it looks like it the spokes are white with stress, and the back side is cracked. Once I remove it from the jack I will snap a shot. I have the replacement wheel but I need 2 large sockets and I only have 1, so I need to buy another socket to fit it to replace it. Right now I just make sure its always level or leaning more on the good wheel.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I'll have to get a picture of it, all it looks like it the spokes are white with stress, and the back side is cracked. Once I remove it from the jack I will snap a shot. I have the replacement wheel but I need 2 large sockets and I only have 1, so I need to buy another socket to fit it to replace it. Right now I just make sure its always level or leaning more on the good wheel.
    Yikes.

How big of socket do you need? it's something you couldn't use a wrench on? Or even a crescent wrench? if you were closer, I'd be happy to let you borrow a socket though.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I think it's 13/16 and it's counter sunk on the wheel. Have to use sockets
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I have to pull mine out of the garage and put it away by hand. Even tho it's a 3 car the "bays" are not deep enough for the boat even with the platform off and the swing away tongue. Thus, it has to go in on an angle across 2 bays. Have to back in and start cutting it then finish by hand. Reverse the process on the way out. So we roll it on the little wheel every time.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!