So we recently got a '15 Mojo with auto surf - primarily to use for surfing. I've upgraded the rear sacks to 1100's and this thing throws a huge wake. The issue is there is little to no "push" and the wave is very short - the only spot where you can really just coast on it is right on top of the boat. As soon as you fall back a little the push disappears and you lose the wave.

I've been playing around with different settings but can't seem to get it dialed in. I've got the auto surf set to 70, usually have the wake plate right at 50, and we're running like 9.3 mph. I've tried faster and slower but this seems to be the sweet spot. Also, we all ride goofy - I know the goofy side wave seems to be a little smaller than the regular side.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Any advice is greatly appreciated...

Also - I have a Bimini top question. I have the standard Oz tower and am now wishing I upgraded to the s-bend. With the top open, the tow ropes are pulling down directly on the little aluminum support poles of the Bimini. I'm worried they're going to get bent or busted. I've started using the ski pylon for surfing, but then the rope ends up sliding back and forth over the vinyl sunpad and I'm worried that's going to get messed up. How is everyone else dealing with this?