Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 07STI View Post
    You should check to see what settings 1-5 equate to as % deployed. I have the autoflow, which allows me to set the % deployed in 5% increments. My best wave was at 55%. I assume you'd want setting 3, but that's just assuming each setting is a 20% change.
    55% on both sides?
    2016 Moomba Craz
    Fusion Head/Remote
    Kicker Cabin/Sub/Amp
    4 Exile SXT9's
    Exile 30.2

2013 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2008 Tahoe(Sold)

Default Autoflow 2.0 settings

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCook3 View Post
    55% on both sides?
    A few runs now 3-5 people and am getting 55 both sides as best wave. Def between 50 and 60 for us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Are you shifting people to the surf side or letting them sit wherever they want?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Agreed with 50-60%. I would favor towards the surf side with weight of passengers. Don't need everyone on the surf side, but favor it.

We've got rain most of the weekend, so I'm still waiting to get out on deeper water to give the wave true tests. I'm hopeful that I can add more weight up front to get a longer wave than when I was in shallow water.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by 07STI View Post
    You should check to see what settings 1-5 equate to as % deployed. I have the autoflow, which allows me to set the % deployed in 5% increments. My best wave was at 55%. I assume you'd want setting 3, but that's just assuming each setting is a 20% change.
    Yeah so each LED represents 20%. LED 3 = 60%. LED 4 = 80% etc. Unfortunately doesn't look like I get to really DIAL it in like you guys do with the 5% increments.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

So got it back out today for another run. MUCH BETTER than the last one ... kept the plate at about 50-60% deployed. Surf side bags were 100%, non surf bags 80%, IBS full. Added a 500lb bag on the goofy side under the seat. Had the wakeplate fully engaged today and it seemed to have the most push but it wasnt terribly long.

Definitely a "different" wave then what the manual flow was giving but that isn't a bad thing. Just need more time to get used to it ... but was able to ride ropeless quite easily. I'm sure it will only get better as we add people and as I get used to it a bit more.

Has anyone with the new 2.0 plates tried added the wakeshaper to the side?
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Quote Originally Posted by blackcup View Post
    So got it back out today for another run. MUCH BETTER than the last one ... kept the plate at about 50-60% deployed. Surf side bags were 100%, non surf bags 80%, IBS full. Added a 500lb bag on the goofy side under the seat. Had the wakeplate fully engaged today and it seemed to have the most push but it wasnt terribly long.

Definitely a "different" wave then what the manual flow was giving but that isn't a bad thing. Just need more time to get used to it ... but was able to ride ropeless quite easily. I'm sure it will only get better as we add people and as I get used to it a bit more.

Has anyone with the new 2.0 plates tried added the wakeshaper to the side?
    Just waiting for my suction cut to get here and I'll let you know.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

I went out this weekend and made a slight adjustment & made the wave a little better. I went from 10.3 to 10.8mph & adjusted the wake plate from 100% down a little bit to get a longer wave. Most people was 50-60% I like it at 60-100% for me but I'm a fat ass. The wave was super steep and long and it was by far the best wave behind my boat to date. Flow was at 65%.

My goofy wave was improved drastically as well. I only filled the port bag maybe 25% everything else was full. Wake plate 50-100% depending on rider and flow at 100%. Speed 10.8.

I could never ever get a decent looking goofy wave when the boat was evenly weighted. I only got a picture of the goofy wave when my buddy was at optimal angle for a perfect fit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Default Re: Autoflow 2.0 settings

Quote Originally Posted by blackcup View Post

Definitely a "different" wave then what the manual flow was giving but that isn't a bad thing. Just need more time to get used to it ... but was able to ride ropeless quite easily.
    I'm glad you're riding ropeless now...when you said you were trying to ride hopeless before, I was a little concerned about your well being.
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Got nothing on BretLee's buddy who ride's BOARDLESS!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!