Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wax View Post
    I'm glad you're riding ropeless now...when you said you were trying to ride hopeless before, I was a little concerned about your well being.
    ahahahah damn autocorrect!! Im not gonna lie ... I did feel a little hopeless as well. Things are looking up now
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

So just to update ... finally got 6-8 people out on the Mojo yesterday for some surf sessions. 1100 lb bags full ... 80% full on non surf side. 400b straight line bag under the seats. 650IBS up front. Wave is a DREAM. Really long and steep with tons of push. Had absolutely no issues whatsoever keeping up with the boat after trying a trick and getting pushed out. Took a shit ton of weight but all in all very happy with the 2.0 upgrade.

Time for the 2079 prop though as it will barely go over 12mph.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

We have the 15 Mojo Surf Edition. We upgraded the rear bags to 1,100. We also use steel pellet ballast bags under the port and starboard seats. We considered the Enzo bags, however we didn't want to loose storage space. We also add the steel pellet ballast bags up front to lengthen the wave. Depending on the number of passengers, we use between 300 and 700 lbs of steel ballast bags. Unused bags are left at our boat slip.
    Goofy side wake plate set at 65%, trim tab 75% and speed 11 mph. This combination with the extra weight produces a great wave. I'll try and get some pics this weekend.
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma

So I figured out that you can actually change the surf tab level on the 2017 Autowake 2.0!
    When you are in auto wake mode you use the up down arrows to change the surf tab percentage up or down by 5% increments! You can also adjust the wake plate. I found the best setup for My Craz with 1100's per the pic below
    2017 Moomba Craz

my best setup 17 mojo . Awesome push upgraded rear bags Enzo 1450s with extra 450 fat sack on back seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 mojo surf edition upgraded rear bags 1450s.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexie View Post
    Make sure all other items are set correctly as well. Follow my final suggestions in my post above and you should see good results.
    Wakeplate all the way down? That’s just going to flatten the wave. I run at 0-15% max

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    07STI,

I would highly recommend adding the bow bag for surfing, especially if you are upgrading the rear bags to 1,100's. If you were to fill the 1,100's full and have 6-7 people all sitting in the cockpit area, that is too much rear weight. You will want to add bow weight to lengthen the wave and get the bow down. With surfing it's all about finding YOUR perfect combination of length and height on a wave. I stress the YOUR part because different riders are looking for different waves. Beginners want a tall wave with tons of push for learning. More advanced riders typically want a big wave with a longer wave face for tricks. Over time you will find that perfect combination of rear and bow weight that will work best for you.
    More speed = more “push”. Push is the same as lift. Use small increases in speed. You only want to increase lift of the rider, not the hull. It’s a fine line: too much speed and the hull will begin to plane. You only want to increase lift “push” of the rider. More weight; rear and bow will help maintain wave height and length while increasing speed to create more lift “push”.

I’ll get beat up on here for the above statements. Don’t listen to them, they have no idea what they’re talking about. They’re just regurgitating bits and pieces of what they’ve heard from more people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Just try it and don’t forget if you’re not getting the lift “push” that your looking for at 12 mph, you need more weight.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Jeepers I wonder if you could have helped op without calling everyone on the forum out? This is not trumps twitter feed lol.

2017 Supra SA

What settings are people using for the Sl for surfing goofy?
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Jeepers I wonder if you could have helped op without calling everyone on the forum out? This is not trumps twitter feed lol.

Wasn’t calling anyone out. Sorry if that’s how it was interpreted. However, in my defense whenever I’ve provided that same advise in the passed on this forum I get my ass handed to me “that I don’t know what I’m talking about.” So, VS history repeating itself I figured I pre-empt the argument.

In the future I will choose my words better.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV