Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thanks for the information mate.
    FMWhatsapp update

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Not exactly, when you fill them to 100% with water, there is usually air trapped in them which will keep the water from filling to the top. They have bleeder valves on them that don't really work very well, so you have to loosen it to let air out then tighten it back up. There are some workarounds. I did this to mine using some 20 dollar irrigation line bleeders and it works pretty well.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/VfdzhLi6uYWrgnk7A

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Has this been working well? And does it hit the bottom of your Port and Star rear trays?
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    Has this been working well? And does it hit the bottom of your Port and Star rear trays?
    I added the larger WM bags and don't have them on anymore. But, when they were on my stock bags, they did work well and didn't hit my trays. I had about 1/2" clearance under them. I need to try them on the WM bags, but the thread size is different.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I added the larger WM bags and don't have them on anymore. But, when they were on my stock bags, they did work well and didn't hit my trays. I had about 1/2" clearance under them. I need to try them on the WM bags, but the thread size is different.

All the info I read on them says they won't let water out.......I just want to bleed the air out if there is some, but I love my rear trays and its a pain to take them out.
    I don't use my bags 100% full, so I have 4 inches or so of space. Let me know how it goes with the new bags
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

I didn't end up putting then on the new bags. I have gotten in the habit of just opening the deck pads and loosening one if the bleeder valves to get the air out when they are about half full now. It is really easy and fast to do now that the bins aren't in there. It also gives me the comfort of making sure the bags are "standing up" like they should be and not crooked or leaning to one side. On the storage bins, you can probably trim the plastic on the bin back around where the gas tubes connect so that you have enough clearance to get the bin out without having to disconnect them every time. I was going to do that to mine, but now I have them out all the time. Then again, you would probably still have to unload the stuff stored in them.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I didn't end up putting then on the new bags. I have gotten in the habit of just opening the deck pads and loosening one if the bleeder valves to get the air out when they are about half full now. It is really easy and fast to do now that the bins aren't in there. It also gives me the comfort of making sure the bags are "standing up" like they should be and not crooked or leaning to one side. On the storage bins, you can probably trim the plastic on the bin back around where the gas tubes connect so that you have enough clearance to get the bin out without having to disconnect them every time. I was going to do that to mine, but now I have them out all the time. Then again, you would probably still have to unload the stuff stored in them.

Good point.....I did that on my 19. I like the trays....we use a lot of wet suits and they are handy for holding everything. Thanks for the comments
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

It is very amazing indeed.
    yo whatsapp