Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Ok, Thank you guys. Thought I was loosing it there for a bit. I think I got the -3 or -3.5 for port mixed up with 5 for starboard. either way the wave was better than when we tried manually. We are headed on a week long boat vacation tomorrow so hopefully we get a lot of time to learn from Autowake!
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

The 2016 Mojo and 2016 Craz have very similar hulls so you can start with those settings for the 2016 Craz and that will give you a decent starting point.

The hull design for Craz. Combine Mojo's performance and space in a slightly shorter package. The result is a sturdy bow-shaped design with all the advantages of Mojo in go and final performance.

Improving your mojo in 2016 include setting achievable goals, focusing on one task at a time, taking breaks regularly, and using productivity tools

Autoflow makes it easy to draw flows. Simply select 2 objects and a line will be magically drawn between them.

Run Autoflow
    Select any 2 shapes whille holding down ⇧SHIFT and a line will be drawn
    Keep selecting until you're all wired up..

FM Whatsapp

Ok, looking to resurrect this Zombie thread. Just got my new 2022 Mojo and wondered if anyone has suggestions for surf set-up for 2021 models. I played with it a bit but upgraded from a 2006 XLV and have lots to learn with the wakeplate and surf tabs. Any advice is welcomed, Thanks!
    okedoky

2022 Mojo !

2006 XLV GG Edition -- upgraded with Wakemakers full ballast upgrade kit, pumps, bags, tube, etc. Stargazer - SOLD

I have a 21 Makai, so I cant speak directly about the ?Mojo. But First off, make sure you burp all the air out of your bags before you start changing any settings. End of the day, the factory settings are pretty dang good for the most part. Tweaking in your preferences based on the size crew you have seems to be a moving target. I know this doesn't answer your question, but just wanted you to know to double check your bags for air. Flipping the fill switch back on until the overflows shoot water out does not mean that they still don't have a lot of air, thus less water weight, in them either. Open the hatch and look for the big balloon.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

You mean look for the bags to be inflated when they should be empty? And thanks for the advice
    okedoky

2022 Mojo !

2006 XLV GG Edition -- upgraded with Wakemakers full ballast upgrade kit, pumps, bags, tube, etc. Stargazer - SOLD

Not exactly, when you fill them to 100% with water, there is usually air trapped in them which will keep the water from filling to the top. They have bleeder valves on them that don't really work very well, so you have to loosen it to let air out then tighten it back up. There are some workarounds. I did this to mine using some 20 dollar irrigation line bleeders and it works pretty well.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/VfdzhLi6uYWrgnk7A

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HFarr; 04-12-2022 at 04:55 PM.
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Ok, i get it, thanks, I will check into that
    okedoky

2022 Mojo !