Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Then I guess I wouldn't do it
    Yeah, this issue was discovered by people placing check valves on the vent line for the IBS/center hard tank. Resulted in some busted center tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Oh that's a bummer. Good catch, I'd never want to do it, so had no idea. Then maybe a manual pump over the side and the bag not plumbed in?
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Oh that's a bummer. Good catch, I'd never want to do it, so had no idea. Then maybe a manual pump over the side and the bag not plumbed in?
    That’s what I use for supplementary bags.

2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I always thought the Surf systems, Flow, Flow 2.0, Swell, and such are only for Surfing, they do not deploy for wake board speeds?
    Anyone know if there's a new firmware update for 2019?
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Read though this a few times and thought I understood it all. Got my pitch and roll set to surf goofy at 9 and 3. put more people on the starboard side and auto wake keeps dumping the bag on the starboard side. Why is that? I fill all bags to 100% manually and turn auto wake on when I am getting in the water. The wave is good and has push but it just doesn't make sense to me that it is dumping the surf side and is not asking to move weight either.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    Read though this a few times and thought I understood it all. Got my pitch and roll set to surf goofy at 9 and 3. put more people on the starboard side and auto wake keeps dumping the bag on the starboard side. Why is that? I fill all bags to 100% manually and turn auto wake on when I am getting in the water. The wave is good and has push but it just doesn't make sense to me that it is dumping the surf side and is not asking to move weight either.
    Have you tried evenly distributing the passengers. If so does auto wake still dump surf side?
    2019 - Makai took delivery
    2018 Yamaha AR195 SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadyus View Post
    Have you tried evenly distributing the passengers. If so does auto wake still dump surf side?
    It's working as it should, you have the roll set to 3 and you have more roll than 3 degrees, it's dumping surfing side ballast to get back to the 3 degree roll. Use the default values for the roll, I think it's 5?

Move people to the port side, autowake can then drain that side. But really you want to have 5 roll. It only tells you to move weight when the side its trying to adjust is at 100 or less than 80%.

Best to fill up to 100%, turn on autowake and get up to surf speed, then check the pit/roll and move people to help obtain the desire pitch roll while moving. You get max ballast that way.
    Last edited by parrothd; 07-01-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Goofy really needs to be around 5°.

2017 Moomba Craz

OK, for some reason I thought I read 3 and -3 for port. I will try 5. I guess when goose was saying to Maximize the weight by putting more people on the surf side. It dumps it out to around 70% on the surf side.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    OK, for some reason I thought I read 3 and -3 for port. I will try 5. I guess when goose was saying to Maximize the weight by putting more people on the surf side. It dumps it out to around 70% on the surf side.
    It will dump from the surf side if you have MORE roll than the setting in Autowake. Because of prop rotation the roll to the left for Natural footers will always be less than the roll to the left for Goofy footers.

I find -3.5° for Natural and 5° for Goofy.

Pay attention to the positive and negative values. -ve is roll to port/left and +ve is roll to starboard/ right.

2017 Moomba Craz